Posts with tag "david archuleta"
- Posted Feb 19th 2011 at 10:16 AM by Christine Fenno
'American Idol' season 7 runner-up David Archuleta is facing a major setback in his once-promising post-'AI' career. The 20-year-old's bad news went public yesterday, according to the Los Angeles Times: Jive Records says they've dropped the singer from the label after three years, with a company spokesperson confirming, "David was released from our roster." Archuleta was just 16 when he lost...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 04:45 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Music News
To celebrate the holiday season, AOL Music is thrilled to announce a month-long series of giveaways! We're gifting rare items sent to us by all of your favorite artists, from Taylor Swift to Ozzy Osbourne. If you're looking for the perfect holiday present for a friend or family member (or yourself!), here's your chance to score something awesome. See the full calendar of upcoming giveaways here. ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Ashley Iasimone
David Archuleta tells PopEater that he's "never been in a relationship," but don't mistake that for immaturity. For a 19-year-old, he sure has a good head on his shoulders, as evidenced by his willingness to take risks and his compassion for others. The former 'American Idol' runner-up just released his latest album, 'The Other Side of Down,' his first musical project on which he has almost full c...
- Posted Oct 18th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Emily Tan
- Filed under:
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- Videos -
- Exclusives -
- David Archuleta -
- A Day in the Life
When David Archuleta went up against David Cook in the seventh season of 'American Idol,' millions of fans -- and even Cook himself -- thought the then 16-year-old was a shoo-in for the crown. But even though the Florida-born, Utah-raised singer took second place, his growing fan base and a record deal with Jive made sure Archuleta wouldn't leave the limelight anytime soon. One debut recor...
- Posted Oct 7th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Emily Tan
When David Archuleta started working on the follow-up to his 2008 self-titled album, he wanted to put his own spin on some of his musical influences like Natasha Bedingfield and Jason Mraz. "I wanted to have something where everyone can listen to my music, so I tried to take it a little bit further than that last album," the19-year-old 'American Idol' alum tells PopEater. "I kind of 'dorkified'...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 11:00 AM by Laura Ferreiro
Bob Dylan isn't the likeliest of candidates to put out a Christmas album, but the legendary troubadour has declared to the world that he has 'Christmas in the Heart,' releasing an album of the same name. With everyone from Dylan to David Archuleta getting into the holiday spirit, we at PopEater decided to take a look at some seriously unexpected and downright bizarre holiday albums to help you do ...
- Posted Oct 21st 2009 at 01:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of all the twitter celebrities, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and most absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Kim Kardashian, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin and Denise Richards are doing in 140 characters or less... Today's Best Celebrity Twitters >> ...
- Posted Oct 15th 2009 at 02:32 PM by PopEater Staff
David Archuleta's parents filed for divorce a month after dad James Jeffrey's arrest at a Utah massage parlor for allegedly soliciting a prostitute, according to divorce papers obtained by RadarOnline.com. James Jeffrey and Lupe Marie Archuleta blame irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split, and have agreed to share joint custody of their three minor children. They have five in al...
- Posted Oct 2nd 2009 at 02:30 PM by Brooke White
- Filed under:
- Music News
Brooke White is riding high on the release of her debut album, 'High Hopes & Heartbreak,' and now the 26-year-old Arizona native is on tour with fellow 'American Idol' alum Michael Johns. In this Road Report, White recalls her Salt Lake City show where fellow 'Idol' contestant David Archuleta joined her and Johns on stage for a cover of the Beatles' 'Let it Be.' SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: Now no...
- Posted Aug 28th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Artist: David Archuleta Age: 18 Why He's Hot: This piano-playing teen proves that you don't have to win 'American Idol' to be No. 1. Since the release of his self-titled debut, David has owned the charts with his hit singles, 'Crush' and 'A Little Too Not Over You,' and has been a Teen Choice Award favorite two years in a row. In 2009, he won TCAs for Choice Breakout Artist, Choice Love Song ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Lee Hospitalized with Mastectomy-Related Complication: Reports
- Lion King Artist Creates Beautiful Tribute to Cecil the Lion
- FROM EW: NBC's The Wiz Live! Finds its Cowardly Lion
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Celebrity trout pouts
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast
- Check Out Giuliana Rancic's Biggest E! News Moments Over the Years, Plus a Mash-Up of Her Signature Faces!