Posts with tag "david blaine"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Magician David Blaine and his pregnant fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, had to hitch a ride on a snow plow after Guinochet went into labor last Wednesday, when transport and other services in New York were crippled due to a severe snow storm. The New York Post is reporting that when Guinochet, 24, went into labor, Blaine, 37, tried to find a taxi in vain. A source is quoted saying, "The ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Many of David Blaine's endurance tests involve staying awake for tortuous periods of time -- he's hung upside down, stood on a pole and encased himself in a block of ice -- but nothing has prepared him for the late nights and bleary-eyed mornings that will accompany his next feat: fatherhood. The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How the Pitch Perfect Cast Got Anna Kendrick Hooked on The Bachelor
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke as Out-of-Control News Anchor in New Series Blunt Talk (Video)
- Josh Duhamel Shares Sweet Birthday Message to Fergie
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!