Posts with tag "david blaine"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Magician David Blaine and his pregnant fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, had to hitch a ride on a snow plow after Guinochet went into labor last Wednesday, when transport and other services in New York were crippled due to a severe snow storm. The New York Post is reporting that when Guinochet, 24, went into labor, Blaine, 37, tried to find a taxi in vain. A source is quoted saying, "The...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Many of David Blaine's endurance tests involve staying awake for tortuous periods of time -- he's hung upside down, stood on a pole and encased himself in a block of ice -- but nothing has prepared him for the late nights and bleary-eyed mornings that will accompany his next feat: fatherhood. The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola on The Late Show (VIDEO)
- Diem Brown: My Cancer Has Spread - and I'm Going to Beat It
- 5 Things to Know About World Series Hero Madison Bumgarner
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Jennifer Lopez: I felt 'abused' in past relationships
- Spider-Man fans, Marvel's next Summer 2015 teaser is for you
- Cookie Monster spoofs ?Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'