Posts with tag "david blaine"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Magician David Blaine and his pregnant fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, had to hitch a ride on a snow plow after Guinochet went into labor last Wednesday, when transport and other services in New York were crippled due to a severe snow storm. The New York Post is reporting that when Guinochet, 24, went into labor, Blaine, 37, tried to find a taxi in vain. A source is quoted saying, "The ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Many of David Blaine's endurance tests involve staying awake for tortuous periods of time -- he's hung upside down, stood on a pole and encased himself in a block of ice -- but nothing has prepared him for the late nights and bleary-eyed mornings that will accompany his next feat: fatherhood. The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor