Posts with tag "david blaine"
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 06:15 AM by PopEater Staff
Magician David Blaine and his pregnant fiancee, French model Alizee Guinochet, had to hitch a ride on a snow plow after Guinochet went into labor last Wednesday, when transport and other services in New York were crippled due to a severe snow storm. The New York Post is reporting that when Guinochet, 24, went into labor, Blaine, 37, tried to find a taxi in vain. A source is quoted saying, "The ...
- Posted Sep 17th 2010 at 07:48 AM by PopEater Staff
Many of David Blaine's endurance tests involve staying awake for tortuous periods of time -- he's hung upside down, stood on a pole and encased himself in a block of ice -- but nothing has prepared him for the late nights and bleary-eyed mornings that will accompany his next feat: fatherhood. The illusionist-street magician announced at a recent cancer benefit that he and his fiancee, French mo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harrison Ford's Scalp and Facial Injuries Likely to 'Heal Very Well,' Says Surgeon
- Teen Allegedly Encouraged to Kill Himself Went to 'Wrong Person' for Help, Friend Says
- Shop This Flattering Jumpsuit Before It Sells Out (Again!)
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'