Posts with tag "david cross"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 05:43 PM by Zach Dionne
Look, if you're a funny guy these days, a comic with any discernible amount of cred, just face it: You're going to star in a CG take on a kids' classic, audiences will pan it, your fans will trash you or at least express anguished puzzlement by screaming, "Sellout!!" So in the vein of Bill Murray confessing his 'Garfield' sins to GQ recently, David Cross has broken down his decision to take 'Al...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Big Brother Power Couple Jeff and Jordan Join Marriage Boot Camp
- Sheryl Crow Wants to Use Old Blue Jeans to Help Rebuild New Orleans
- GMA's John Ferracane Marries ABC News' Linzie Janis in Jamaica
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- 19 Kids and Counting Scandal Scares Off More Advertisers: CVS, H&R Block and More Distance Themselves From TLC Show
- Zoe Saldana's Adorable Twins "Love" Marco Perego's Epic Dance Moves—See the Cute Pic!
- Dressing Like Kim Kardashian for a Week Gave This Elle Editor a ''Boost of Confidence''—but Those Clothes Are Tight!