Posts with tag "david cross"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 05:43 PM by Zach Dionne
Look, if you're a funny guy these days, a comic with any discernible amount of cred, just face it: You're going to star in a CG take on a kids' classic, audiences will pan it, your fans will trash you or at least express anguished puzzlement by screaming, "Sellout!!" So in the vein of Bill Murray confessing his 'Garfield' sins to GQ recently, David Cross has broken down his decision to take 'Al...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Prince William Will Leave Kate at Home When He Flies to China and Japan
- Why We Give Thanks for FriendsGiving
- Nebraska Family Adopts Eight Brothers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?