Posts with tag "david cross"
- Posted Nov 3rd 2010 at 05:43 PM by Zach Dionne
Look, if you're a funny guy these days, a comic with any discernible amount of cred, just face it: You're going to star in a CG take on a kids' classic, audiences will pan it, your fans will trash you or at least express anguished puzzlement by screaming, "Sellout!!" So in the vein of Bill Murray confessing his 'Garfield' sins to GQ recently, David Cross has broken down his decision to take 'Al...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:49 AM by PopEater Staff
He's a comedian, so who knows if he's joking or not, but David Cross is claiming he brought cocaine to the recent White House Correspondents' Association dinner and snorted it "maybe 40 feet from" the president. During a stand-up routine this week, the 'Arrested Development' star said he and his "fancy Hollywood actress" girlfriend Amber Tamblyn were seated "super close" to President Barack Obama ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Do Bobbi Kristina Browns's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Tom Kenny, the Voice of SpongeBob, Watches Breaking Bad
- Justin Timberlake confirms wife Jessica Biehl's pregnancy with cute pic
- 'Game of Thrones' author George R.R. Martin calls the Patriots 'evil'
- Mark Wahlberg and director Michael Bay reunite for pre-Super Bowl charity event
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"