Posts with tag "david good"
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Rob Shuter
Trucking contractor David Good, 29, who caught the attention of Jillian Harris on 'The Bachelorette' and appeared on 'The Bachelor Pad,' sat down with me to give us the dish on why Brad Womack isn't a bad guy for not picking a woman his first time around on 'The Bachelor.' "Say you had a kid and he gets into a relationship, and he's eight weeks into a relationship, say even 10 weeks into a...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 05:09 PM by PopEater Staff
Celebrities love Valentine's Day, too! PopEater asked a bunch of them about romantic plans and favorite memories surrounding the big Feb. 14 and compiled it all into a video. "My favorite Valentine's Day memory is the way certain people in the Bronx say 'Valentimes,'" RuPaul told us. 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger also chimed in, as well as 'Bachelor' stud David Good and 'Huge' and...
- Posted Feb 8th 2011 at 10:35 AM by Amber James
David Good unleashed the "man code" (certain things you do and you don't do) during season five of 'The Bachelorette' with Jillian Harris, and now he's schooling women on how to crack the code with his new book. 'The Man Code: A Woman's Guide To Cracking The Tough Guy' gives women a "look under the hood," revealing how men apply this code, as it pertains to relationships. "My book is about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- What Had the Nashville Cast Singing This Weekend?
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Jessica Simpson Looks Skinnier Than Ever as She Celebrates Husband's Birthday in Sexy Outfit—Take a Look!
- CoverGirl Model Given a Black Eye in Ad Photoshopped to Protest the NFL After Ray Rice Domestic Abuse Debacle
- Robin Thicke Lawyer: Singer Is Being "Exploited" After Admitting "Personal Vulnerability"