Posts with tag "david hasselhoff"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Christine Fenno
Earlier this month, reports surfaced that former 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff was getting serious with a young model from Wales. After recently going public as a couple in London, the two were spotted Friday in California at the Coachella festival (because, let's face it, nothing is more cool to Coachella music fans than bumping into the Hoff). Hasselhoff's new love is 31-year-old Hayley...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 05:00 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like 'Baywatch' star David Hasselhoff has found himself a new girlfriend. WalesOnline is reporting that Hasselhoff, 58, has been dating part time model Hayley Roberts, 31, for the last three months after a chance encounter with the blonde beauty during the filming of 'Britain's Got Talent.' It is being reported that 'The Hoff' has been staying at a hotel in the city of Swansea in...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 02:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Some bad news greeted David Hasselhoff today as he rehearses for a London production of 'Peter Pan': A&E has canceled his new reality show after only two episodes. The network announced the offing of 'The Hasselhoffs' late Thursday. It premiered Dec. 5 with 718,000 viewers but the audience dipped to 505,000 for its second half-hour episode. The show centered on the 'Baywatch' alum as he...
- Posted Dec 6th 2010 at 10:50 AM by Rob Shuter
You better get all those David Hasselhoff jokes out of your system ASAP, because we won't have the burly-chested Hoff around much longer. The 'Baywatch' actor is packing his bags and leaving America in a move to London to replace Simon Cowell as head judge in 'Britain's Got Talent,' well-placed sources confirm. "David is super excited about the move," an insider tells me. "He's in London over...
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
David Hasselhoff and his two beautiful daughters, Hayley and Taylor-Ann, tell me the biggest misconception about their super-famous father is that he's a raging alcoholic. "He's not. He's a hands-on parent more than anything else. He's the best father you could ever ask for. He's our best friend," David's great kids tell me. Stopping by my new HDNet show, 'Naughty But Nice With Rob,' the Hoff...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 08:45 AM by Rob Shuter
David Hasselhoff was feeling hassled after becoming the first celebrity voted off 'Dancing With the Stars' on Tuesday. Friends and insiders close to the 'Baywatch' star and the hit show tell me David was shocked and humiliated by the surprising results. "David thought he had a bigger fan base and just can't understand what happened," a friend of The Hoff's tells me. "He honestly thought he...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- TV News
We had some questions when we first heard the cast announcement for this season's 'Dancing With the Stars.' They're probably the same ones that popped into most of your heads, so we feel comfortable sharing them today after the news has sunk in. Can Audrina Patridge chew gum and dance at the same time? Will David Hasselhoff perform his dance numbers in a red bathing suit in slow motion? Can a fist...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 07:29 AM by PopEater Staff
The Situation, the Hoff and Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, will hit 'Dancing With the Stars' for the show's eleventh season this September. "She's excited for me," Bristol said of her politician mother. "She knows that this is going to be hard work, but she's excited." Hasselhoff, who did a several-year stint as a judge on 'America's Got Talent,' is similarly excited. "I'm happy to be...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 07:50 AM by Bryan Alexander
The Hoff takes a night of knocks during 'The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff.' But one doozy is a rapid-fire video-roasting by the 'America's Got Talent' judges which mocks him for getting "kicked" off the NBC show. Hasselhoff's replacement as a judge on 'AGT' by Howie Mandel this season was never fully explained. Both a representative from NBC and Hasselhoff's pr person insist to...
- Posted Aug 3rd 2010 at 08:00 AM by Bryan Alexander
When David Hasselhoff's now infamous cheeseburger video hit the Internet in 2007, the shocking image of the shirtless, slurring 'Baywatch' star on the floor struggling to eat fast food was no laughing matter. Major media fallout followed, and the video became something of a cultural phenomenon, attracting more than a billion views on the Internet. Three year's later, the Hoff's greatest...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"