Posts with tag "david letterman apology"
- Posted Oct 6th 2009 at 11:49 AM by Jo Piazza
David Letterman seems to be handling his recent sex scandal with his characteristic coolness and grace. But if you watched closely during Monday night's monologue apology to his staff members and his wife Regina Lasko, there was a strong sense of rage at the media boiling below the surface in addition to the very honest remorse for what he is putting his family through. After the jump, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- Amy Poehler, Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert & More Commencement Speeches
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Watch a full musical number from ?Big Fish,' starring Norbert Leo Butz ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive