Posts with tag "david letterman"
- Posted May 25th 2011 at 02:45 AM by AOL Music Editors
Lady Gaga continued her shock-and-awe 'Born This Way' promotional campaign with an appearance on 'The Late Show With David Letterman' on Monday night during which the pop star grabbed Letterman's script and ate it in front of him. During the 15 unpredictable minutes of back-and-forth, Letterman asked the eccentric artist if it was true that she once ate a Barbie doll's head on stage, to which ...
Tina Fey Tells David Letterman She Knows the Sex of Her Baby, Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Different AnswerPosted Apr 19th 2011 at 11:26 AM by John Mitchell
We count ourselves among Tina Fey's biggest fans. We've loved her since 'Saturday Night Live,' never miss an episode of '30 Rock,' have seen 'Mean Girls' about 100 times and picked up our copy of her new book 'Bossypants' the week it hit bookstores. We also never miss one of Fey's always-entertaining interviews. So we were a bit surprised this morning to find out that Fey told Ellen DeGeneres, ...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 04:55 AM by AOL TV Editors
On a recent trip to St. Barts, Courteney Cox discovered the paparazzi out in full force. "It became a joke, like, alright let's see how 'Sports Illustrated' we can get," she recalled on 'Late Show'. Lounging on the beach and playing in the surf, she posed for the photographers and "was workin' it pretty hard ... I sucked it in ... My arms are stretched out. I don't [normally] walk like that!" ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 04:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Eva Longoria is a beautiful woman and has no problem flaunting it. She's been seen in skimpy clothes everywhere -- from red carpets to the gas pump. But apparently it's a whole different experience up close. At least according to David Letterman on 'Late Show.' Not helping matters was a possible wardrobe malfunction with the suit jacket she was wearing with nothing underneath, but even ...
- Posted Mar 27th 2011 at 01:22 PM by Christine Fenno
It was a night off this weekend for 'Saturday Night Live,' as nearly all the funniest folks in show business, 'SNL'-related and otherwise, were trading jokes and picking up prizes at the inaugural Comedy Awards. Producing network Comedy Central expects the awards to be an annual event. The ceremony this weekend was taped for broadcast April 10. No joke: A wealth of comedy stars crowded the red ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Poor Steve Martin. It looks like he's the latest in a long line of Hollywood celebrities to catch the shoplifting bug. Like most of the other starlets, Martin was in complete denial that he'd done anything wrong, until David Letterman revealed that 'Late Show' had acquired some security footage. Martin tried to keep Letterman from airing the video, but you can't bottle the truth for long. In ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 03:10 AM by AOL TV Editors
Paris Hilton was on 'Late Show' to hawk her new iPhone app, but David Letterman had a better idea. After she showed him the feature that allows you to superimpose a picture of Paris Hilton onto a picture you take of yourself, he decided it would be more fun to drive her boyfriend, Cy Waits, crazy. "I wonder what the boyfriend thinks of this shot," Letterman said of the first picture Hilton ...
- Posted Feb 17th 2011 at 06:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
Another day, another drama for troubled actress Lindsay Lohan. Luckily for her, this time it has nothing to do with any felony charges. She was mistakenly booked to appear on the 'Late Show with David Letterman,' and the talk show host commented on the situation on his show Wednesday night. "I have no one to blame but myself, and boy, is my face is red," Letterman said about the mix-up. Lohan's ...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 03:12 PM by Sarah Crow
- Filed under:
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Lindsay Lohan -
- David Letterman -
- Huffington Post - Entertainment
Lindsay Lohan's career may be in dire need of a jump-start, but contrary to reports, the troubled actress won't be appearing on the small screen any time soon. CBS announced Tuesday that the 'Mean Girls' star would appear on David Letterman's show to deliver the famous Top Ten list, a claim now being refuted by the network. CBS reports that they were duped into believing the actress would ...
- Posted Feb 9th 2011 at 05:40 AM by AOL TV Editors
Adam Sandler took a perfectly nice conversation about visiting his mother in Florida on 'The Late Show,' and turned it into something crude. It's not a surprise to fans of his particular brand of humor, but it seemed to catch David Letterman off guard. Or at least Letterman was left with only one repeated response. Letterman made a fairly benign statement regarding Sandler's mother's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell's Girlfriend Showered in Baby Gifts
- Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke
- Celebrate Jim Morrison's 70th Birthday with Passages from His Paris Notebook
- Memorial for Paul Walker draws thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more