Posts with tag "david spade"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
Actor David Spade recently donated $200,000 to the American Red Cross, specifically to help those affected by the disastrous Southern tornadoes last month, Us Weekly reports. "With the devastating disasters the tornadoes and floods are causing I wanted to help the Red Cross in their efforts to provide help as quickly as possible," the star said in a statement. "I also hope this will help to shi...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
David Spade looks like a lady! But it wasn't for a regular day out -- the 'Rules of Engagement' funny man is portraying a cross-dressing character in Adam Sandler's new film, 'Jack and Jill.' Al Pacino and Katie Holmes were also on set when Spade showed off his sexy new figure, but sadly he was the only one to dress as the opposite sex -- that day at least. Adam Sandler was seen dressed in drag...
- Posted Jun 17th 2010 at 02:33 PM by PopEater Staff
David Spade may have done it again. The funnyman, who throughout his career has had as many (if not more) devastatingly gorgeous girlfriends as he has hit movies/shows, was photographed yesterday with none other than Padma Lakshmi. You know, the painfully sexy 'Top Chef' host and food writer? While a few photos together and a ride home certainly doesn't mean the two are dating or even the sligh...
- Posted Nov 27th 2009 at 01:47 PM by PopEater Staff
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a place where legends of showbiz are honored in the form of a big shiny star placed on the sidewalk for all to see and take photographs of. Yes, legends like Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando and actors of their ilk are all emblazoned on the walkway, but when John Stamos was recently honored with a star, we got thinking: There's a bunch of people we had no idea were on...
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic reas...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Taylor Swift, David Spade and Britney Spears and are doing in 140 characters or less....
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 09:54 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Heather O'Rourke,' 'Mark Sanchez Hot Dog,' and 'Coconut Crab' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight......
- Posted Oct 26th 2009 at 06:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Direct TV brought back the late Chris Farley in their new ad campaign and has viewers in a twist citing that it is tasteless and insensitive. But this won't be the first time the company has used dead celebrities to hype their products. Last year, the company was under attack after featuring Heather O' Rourke in 'The Poltergeist' -- she died in 1988 at the age of 12. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlie Ebersol Teams Up with Michelle Obama & Bradley Cooper to Advocate for Veterans
- Convicted Drug Dealer Charged in Murder of Fox Executive
- Excited Woman Falls to Her Death After Her Boyfriend Proposes on the Edge of a Cliff
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- 'Harry Potter' actor Robbie Coltrane reportedly hospitalized after flight
- 'Let's Get Married' singer allegedly shoved ring down fiancee's throat
- Ultimate Glee Couple Tournament: We Have a Winner (and an Exclusive Sneak Peek!)
- Braless Gina Rodriguez Flaunts Sexy Curves for Latina, Confirms, "This Body Type Does Well in the Real World!"
- Best Super Bowl Commercials Ever: See Cindy Crawford, Betty White, Mean Joe Greene and More!