Posts with tag "dax shepard"
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 06:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
Don't expect Kristen Bell to walk down the aisle any time soon, if at all. Though she's engaged to 'Parenthood' star Dax Shepard, the 'Scream 4' actress revealed there are no wedding plans in their future. "We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," she recently told UsMagazine.com. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 04:00 AM by Christo Varghese
Kristen Bell is denying that she married fiance Dax Shepard after she referred to him as her husband on Twitter. On Wednesday night, Bell tweeted, "My adorable husband, @daxshepard1 voting 4 his favorite american idol. Over and over again." Bell's rep told PEOPLE, however, that the couple were not married, and she has affectionately called Shepard her "husband" a few times in the past. ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 06:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kristen Bell isn't afraid of turning 30--in fact, she's never been more excited about a milestone in her life! In a new interview in this week's Parade Magazine, Bell talks about hitting 30, working with Betty White, and why she's not ashamed at all to admit she loves watching 'Jersey Shore.' "I love 30 more than I've ever loved anything. I feel like I was born on my 30th birthday. It's...
- Posted Feb 27th 2010 at 12:00 AM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden are the latest Hollywood couple to announce their engagement, and it reminded us of all the fabulous Hollywood couples we're rooting for. With all the breakups in this town, it's refreshing when a couple gets engaged, ties the knot and stays together for the long haul. Here, we reveal the celebrity pairs we hope survive the craziness that is Hollywood. ...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 06:17 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kristen Bell had a lot to be excited about at last night's Grammy Awards. Her rep confirms to UsMagazine.com that Dax Shepard proposed to Bell over the holidays. The couple have first stepped out as a twosome in 2008. Both recently starred in 'When in Rome' together. Shepard, 35, has been on the TV shows 'Punk'd,' 'My Name Is Earl 'and the upcoming 'Parenthood.' Bell, 29, is best known...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry's Boyfriend, Diplo, Is Going to be a Dad (Spoiler: It's Not with Katy)
- George Lopez Says He Was Mistaken for a Housekeeper at N.Y.C. Hotel
- Cat Gets Drunk to Avoid Antifreeze Poisoning (No, Really)
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- The problem with collecting comics
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!