Posts with tag "dead celebrities"
- Posted Nov 24th 2009 at 01:02 PM by Shelley White
It's clear that clever CGI techs can make anybody do pretty much anything on film. Though that could be seen as a good thing -- the ultimate hot-guy flick starring James Dean, a young Marlon Brando and Johnny Depp perhaps? -- it has also ended up producing some of the most crass advertisements in recent memory. The ethics are murky. It seems okay to reproduce a famous dead person for artistic ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut with James Franco
- Aron Ralston, Whose Story Inspired 127 Hours, Arrested for Domestic Violence
- Britney Spears Talks Style, Body Image and ... Pregnancy Sex?!
- Disney Diva! Selena Gomez drops F-bomb and storms off stage at Jingle Ball
- Kanye West: 'I'm putting my life at risk' like a police officer with 'Yeezus' tour
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- TV Recap: ?The Amazing Race,' ?Once Upon a Time,' and ?Homeland' ? VIDEO
- Google celebrates computer programmer Grace Hopper
- New dog, old tricks in revamped ?Family Guy' intro ? VIDEO
- Sleepy Hollow Sneak Peek: Ichabod. And. Abbie. Under. The. Mistletoe. What Are You Waiting For? Watch!
- Halle Berry Debuts Post-Baby Body, Steps Out for the First Time in Public Since Giving Birth to Son Maceo
- Ben Affleck Tells Playboy Why He Won't Act With Jennifer Garner Again, Thinks Daredevil Was Worse Than Gigli