Posts with tag "deadliest catch"
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 10:48 AM by Mike Hess
For Josh and Jake Harris, this February will likely be the worst month they'll ever have to endure in their lives. Their father -- 'Deadliest Catch' skipper Phil Harris, who was not only their dad, but their boss -- died following a stroke on February 9. The pain and emotional void left by the unexpected and all-too-early passing of a father is indescribable, something incomprehensible for most....
- Posted Feb 17th 2010 at 08:48 AM by PopEater Staff
The TV crew for 'Deadliest Catch' was there "the entire time" for Capt. Phil Harris' final days, from when he suffered a stroke on the Cornelia Marie to his near-recovery in the hospital before his death Feb. 9, an official from the popular show told EW. The Harris family will decide whether any of the footage will make it to air, but according to 'Catch' producer Thom Beers, Capt. Phil told the...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2010 at 07:01 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Phil Harris, the Seattle-based captain of the 'Deadliest Catch' fishing vessel was flown to Anchorage after suffering a stroke while the boat was in port at St. Paul Island, Alaska. According to the Discovery Channel Web site, Capt. Harris underwent surgery over the weekend. His sons, Josh and Jake, joined him there. The Web site account says it may be some time before "anything substantial" is...
- Posted Jan 4th 2010 at 12:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Joshua Tel Warner, who worked as a fishing deckhand on the popular 'Deadliest Catch' series, was arrested in Illinois on charges related to two separated robberies, The New York Times reports. Police took Warner in after a routine traffic stop lead to the discovery he was wanted in relation to two Oregon robberies in 2007 and 2009. Warner is being held on $30K bail in an Illinois jail....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!