Posts with tag "dean sheremet"
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Christine Fenno
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes just made her second walk down the aisle, but ex-husband Dean Sheremet has moved on from the painful end of his marriage, when Rimes was first discovered to be having an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, her new husband. Sheremet says, according to Us, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best." Rimes and Sheremet were married in 2002 and announced...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Dean Sheremet is the onetime backup dancer -- now a chef at New York hot spot Nobu 57 -- who married country singer LeAnn Rimes in 2002 and divorced her earlier this year, after news broke that his wife had fallen in love with married actor Eddie Cibrian during a 2008 TV movie shoot. With months of sordid headlines behind him, Sheremet is officially moving on. The 29-year-old has just gotten...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer LeAnn Rimes and her soon-to-be-ex husband Dean Sheremet reached a confidential settlement - the same day Sheremet filed for divorce, according to a report in PEOPLE. Without a struggle to divide assets in court, the split will be official on June 19, 2010....
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Deane Sheremet, the husband of LeAnn Rimes who found himself in the spotlight when an affair between Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian became headline fodder earlier this year, has filed for divorce from his music star wife. They were married in 2002, and (thankfully) have no children together....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"