Posts with tag "dean sheremet"
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 10:32 AM by Christine Fenno
Country crooner LeAnn Rimes just made her second walk down the aisle, but ex-husband Dean Sheremet has moved on from the painful end of his marriage, when Rimes was first discovered to be having an affair with actor Eddie Cibrian, her new husband. Sheremet says, according to Us, "LeAnn was a huge part of my life so I wish her the best." Rimes and Sheremet were married in 2002 and announced t...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 02:31 PM by Christine Fenno
Dean Sheremet is the onetime backup dancer -- now a chef at New York hot spot Nobu 57 -- who married country singer LeAnn Rimes in 2002 and divorced her earlier this year, after news broke that his wife had fallen in love with married actor Eddie Cibrian during a 2008 TV movie shoot. With months of sordid headlines behind him, Sheremet is officially moving on. The 29-year-old has just gotten en...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2009 at 07:02 AM by PopEater Staff
Singer LeAnn Rimes and her soon-to-be-ex husband Dean Sheremet reached a confidential settlement - the same day Sheremet filed for divorce, according to a report in PEOPLE. Without a struggle to divide assets in court, the split will be official on June 19, 2010....
- Posted Dec 20th 2009 at 09:40 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Deane Sheremet, the husband of LeAnn Rimes who found himself in the spotlight when an affair between Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian became headline fodder earlier this year, has filed for divorce from his music star wife. They were married in 2002, and (thankfully) have no children together....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- 'The Boat That Saved 400': How One Man Saved Hundreds of Lives During the Aftermath of Hurricane Katrina
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- The Bachelorette Star DeAnna Pappas Reveals She's Pregnant With Baby No. 2!
- Nick Jonas Can't Stop Singing Frozen's "Let It Go" During Demi Lovato Concert—Watch Now!
- Giuliana Rancic Celebrates Duke's Third Birthday With Bill Rancic: "You Will Always Be My Baby"