Posts with tag "debi mazar"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
A shocking new allegation has been brought against teen star Demi Lovato. Life & Style reports that Lovato's recent admission to a rehabilitation facility was not solely spurred on by "emotional and physical issues." Rumors have been swirling that Lovato is receiving treatment for cutting and body image issues, although the latest allegations indicate that Demi's problems may be much larger ...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Taylor Swift, David Spade and Britney Spears and are doing in 140 characters or less. ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 06:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Shortly after making her 'Dancing With the Stars' debut Tuesday night, actress Debi Mazar tore a muscle in her neck and is now wearing a neckbrace. She published the photo on Twitter. Apparently she went to the hospital but is okay. The actress insists she's having fun on the ABC hit's ninth season. "The whole thing has been a blast, and the fact that [partner] Maks [Chmerkovskiy] has not ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- So You Think You Can Dance's Stephen Boss & Allison Holker Are Married
- Newtown, One Year Later: Honoring a 7-Year-Old's Kindness with Foundation in His Memory
- Make the Dish Paul Rudd Has Been Ordering Since He Was a Kid
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- ?Scarface' star Steven Bauer looks back at iconic film 30 years later
- Rachael Ray's aunt dies after getting stuck outside in freezing temperatures
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO