Posts with tag "debra messing"
- Posted Jun 12th 2011 at 09:49 AM by Christine Fenno
This weekend, the Broadway world gets ready for the Tony Awards, hosted tonight by Neil Patrick Harris, who will also perform a song with the cast (including Jon Cryer and Stephen Colbert) of the recent concert production 'Company.' Meanwhile, the TV world is getting ready to bring all the backstage drama of the NYC theater industry onto the small screen with an upcoming series called 'Smash.' ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 2 Florida Teens Charged With Running a High School Prostitution Ring
- Moms from Hell Get Their Own Show on Investigation Discovery
- Creed Singer Scott Stapp Claims He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Renée Zellweger's Dramatic New Look On-Set May Just Get Fans Talking Again—See the Pic!
- Love Actually's "Honest" Trailer Will Reminds You How Amazing the Cast Is—and the Movie Isn't! Watch:
- Creed's Scott Stapp Says He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn, Alleges "a Lot of Money Was Stolen From Me"