Posts with tag "demi lovato"
- Posted Feb 24th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kelly Fisher
Since finishing up a rehab program, Demi Lovato has been spotted out and about with ex-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, according to Us Magazine. Lovato, who pulled out of the 'Camp Rock 2' tour last fall to "seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues," has been seen meeting up with the former 'That '70s Show' star all over LA. According to one insider, Lovato, 18, and Valderrama, ...
- Posted Jan 28th 2011 at 05:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Demi Lovato has finished rehab and is heading home to be with her family. Lovato has "completed her prescribed treatment and an outpatient program near the treatment facility... and getting back to her regular routine," a source close to Lovato tells PEOPLE. The singer checked into rehab in November to receive treatment for "emotional and physical issues," which some sources have identified ...
- Posted Dec 23rd 2010 at 07:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Disney star Demi Lovato reached a financial settlement with the back-up dancer she punched while on tour in October, RadarOnline.com reports. Alex Welch, the alleged victim, had previously threatened to sue the starlet. On Thursday, Welch's lawyer, Donald Karpel, confirmed to RadarOnline: "It was confidential negotiations that ended in complete and amicable resolution. She [Alex Welch] is satis...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
It's been quite the year for teen stars: From Miley Cyrus' salvia scandal to Taylor Momsen's never-ending stream of raunchy quotes, young celebrities seem to be acting out -- and recording their indiscretions -- more than ever. Demi Lovato has been no stranger to drama this year, landing in rehab after a blowout with a backup dancer, and now, provocative pictures of the Disney star are making t...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Sarah Crow
Demi Lovato is doing well in rehab and addressing the issues that put her there, according to her father, but the Disney star has one big hurdle to conquer when she's back on the outside. Lovato has been accused of assault by backup dancer Alex Welch, who is now threatening to sue. RadarOnline reports that Welch has been forced to seek both emergency medical care and advice from a plastic s...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 11:13 AM by Christine Fenno
Disney Channel executives have devised a solution to a major programming dilemma: How do you produce new episodes of Demi Lovato's show, without Demi? The 18-year-old's recent retreat from the spotlight to enter rehab for "emotional and physical issues" seemed to put her series 'Sonny with a Chance' on hold indefinitely -- just as it was gearing up to resume production in mid-January for a thir...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Stacy Jenel Smith
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- CelebRehab -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
With online, TV and print reporters in full pursuit of details surrounding Demi Lovato's breakdown and trip to rehab, former teen star Patty Duke would like to urge restraint: "Be quiet and let the girl figure it out. These are people, these young girls," she tells PopEater. "Some of them can build a shield against the negative media, but most of them can't -- and it hurts." As for what Lovat...
- Posted Nov 11th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
While rumors have been swirling about the reason for Demi Lovato's recent admission to rehab, one thing is for sure -- she's on the mend. Recent reports alleging that the star is suffering from a cocaine addiction have been shot down by her rep, who says, "Demi Lovato is not in treatment for drug or alcohol addiction," The Disney star's father, Patrick, tells Radar Online that Demi is "doing...
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Sarah Crow
A shocking new allegation has been brought against teen star Demi Lovato. Life & Style reports that Lovato's recent admission to a rehabilitation facility was not solely spurred on by "emotional and physical issues." Rumors have been swirling that Lovato is receiving treatment for cutting and body image issues, although the latest allegations indicate that Demi's problems may be much larger...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:53 AM by Zach Dionne
Demi Lovato's estranged father Patrick has received death threats for commenting on his 18-year-old daughter's entry to rehab, but nothing is tainting his happier memories of daddy's little girl -- visible in a new collection of photos Mr. Lovato gave to RadarOnline.com. "Demi was the most lovable child ever," Patrick Lovato, who is battling cancer and has reportedly not seen his daughter in th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ellen Pompeo's Daughter Does What on the Grey's Set
- Look Who's Performing at the 2015 ESSENCE Musical Festival
- Watch Maroon 5 Get Down (on the Floor!) with Adam Levine's Biggest Fan
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Justin Bieber Poses Shirtless for Men's Health, Cops to Past Mistakes, Reveals Ben Affleck Man Crush and More!
- The Royals' Tom Austen Dishes on Elizabeth Hurley, British Royalty and Why He Won't let His Grandma Watch the Show
- Hot Mug Shot Guy Jeremy Meeks Lands a Modeling Deal From Prison (and He's an ''Actor'' Too!)