Posts with tag "demi moore"
- Posted Sep 24th 2010 at 08:49 PM by Rob Shuter
After weeks of rumor-fueled fears that their marriage was on the rocks, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore showed a united front on Thursday when they spoke together at the Clinton Global Initiative. However, sources tell me that the worst is yet to come. "There is a lot more information to come out," an insider familiar with the situation tells me. "If the two of them think this is all going to ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 04:11 PM by PopEater Staff
Plagued by rumors that their marriage is in trouble, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore spoke together at the Clinton Global Initiative on Thursday. Kutcher and Moore, who will be married five years this Friday, spoke of their "Real Men" campaign against sex slavery, according to PEOPLE. They also discussed their DNA foundation -- standing for Demi and Ashton -- which hopes to "create a ...
- Posted Sep 22nd 2010 at 09:28 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Splitsville -
- Celebrity Scandal
Will a few text messages spell the end of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's 5-year marriage (the pair celebrate their anniversary on Friday). According to this week's Star, Kutcher has been having an affair with 21-year-old Brittney Jones, who shared private text messages from the actor with the magazine. The magazine has now given PopEater exclusive access to their communications. "When's the ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 05:18 PM by PopEater Staff
In the latest issue of Star, the tabloid accuses Ashton Kutcher of cheating on Demi Moore with a 21-year-old. The woman in question talked to the magazine about her alleged affair with the married Kutcher, which she claims was "tender and nice - not some random sex act." Access Hollywood and PopEater want to know if you believe these allegations. So tell us in the poll! Get More on the ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 06:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Ashton Kutcher is angry about today's infidelity reports surrounding his marriage--and he's letting the world know via Twitter. Early this morning, Star Magazine reported that an eyewitness saw Kutcher making out with a blonde that wasn't his wife of five years, Demi Moore. "Ashton had this gorgeous girl pinned against the wall, and he was totally making out with her," the eyewitness told Star. ...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 03:55 PM by The Editors of StyleList
Demi Moore seems to be going to great lengths to remind us she's still sexy ... as if we needed reminding. First, Moore got up at a Snoop Dogg concert over the past week to do a very dirty dance in front of a capacity crowd in Las Vegas. Now Mrs. Ashton Kutcher joins thee over-40 bikini babe party with the racy photos that appeared on the mrskutcher TwitPic account. Moore appears to be in a ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 11:15 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
You're bound to watch this video at some point today, so why not just press play now. Yes, Demi Moore got caught up in the moment on stage at a Snoop Dogg concert in Las Vegas last week and proceeded to drop it like it's hot. All in all, it's pretty impressive. Just remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas -- until it shows up on YouTube! Check out another angle here. ...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 05:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Add Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher to the growing list of celebrities who have tried the infamous Master Cleanse diet. According to both their Twitter accounts, the couple has been doing the Cleanse for several days--and they're not loving it. The Cleanse consists of drinking a mixture of lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup and skipping all solid foods. On Sunday, Moore tweeted, "2nd day ...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We're so used to hearing about all the ugliness of celebrity splits. But just like you and I, some famous folk have messy breakups and some try hard to make sure the schism is smooth sailing for both parties. This week, Al and Tipper Gore announced that they would be separating after 40 years of marriage! 40 years! That's like 1,278 in famous person years. Some critics are even wondering, why ...
- Posted May 23rd 2010 at 12:00 PM by John Mitchell
Like so many pop culture fads, the cougar trend burned bright and fast. A few years back, everyone was very happy to learn that -- gasp! -- women over the age of 40 could still be sexy. Suddenly, there was a preponderance of evidence -- from Michelle Pfeiffer to Demi Moore, Courtney Cox to Halle Berry -- and it was so shocking and exciting and new that everybody wanted a piece of the trend. But ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Slim Figure at Billboard Awards
- Avril Lavigne & Chad Kroeger Walk Red Carpet Together at Billboard Music Awards
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's Split: Signs Their Relationship Was Crumbling
- Justin Timberlake goes folk in new movie ?Inside Llewyn Davis'
- 'Star Trek' does $70.6M on opening weekend, but falls short of studio's expectations
- Taylor Swift shines at Billboard Music Awards
- ?All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' season finale: And the winner is?
- EW's Bite of the Night: Submit your favorite quote from tonight's best TV!
- ?Game of Thrones': OK Cupid reveals which characters are most compatible