Posts with tag "demimoore"
- Posted Sep 6th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
Were you convinced that Demi Moore never had plastic surgery? Will Charlie Gibson leaving ABC change your view of the network? Did Madonna stage her collapse? Will allegations against Donald Trump affect future Miss Universe competitions? Did Kristen Stewart's 'Eclipse' wig look fake? Are you ready for Whitney Houston's comeback? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 08:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- WTF -
- Demi Moore
Perez Hilton is a pedophile! Demi Moore is a horrible mother! Tallulah Willis is being exploited! Kirstie Alley is calling her lawyer! Wait, what? It was just another glimpse into the world of Twitter-mad celebs on Thursday evening as Demi Moore lashed out forcefully at blogger Perez Hilton for a weeks-old photo he linked to showing her 15-year-old daughter Tallulah baring a bit of cleavage....
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 09:50 AM by PopEater Staff
Although rumors have suggested that Demi Moore spent upwards of $500K on plastic surgery to retain her youthful appearance, The Telegraph reports that the actress says she hasn't gone under the knife. "It's completely false, I've never had it done. But I would never judge those who have," Moore allegedly told Marie Claire France. What do PopEater readers think? Above is photo of the 'Charlie's...
- Posted Aug 7th 2009 at 07:11 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore had themselves a scare on Thursday when their jet overheated, leading to an emergency landing. The acting duo were flying from Las Vegas to New York when things got hairy. Luckily, there's this thingy called Twitter that we're told Kutcher occasionally uses. "My plane just had to do an emergency landing." he wrote. "Engine over heated. Fire engines everywhere. Good...
- Posted Apr 3rd 2009 at 11:59 AM by PopEater Staff
According to Demi Moore's Twitter page, she saved a woman that was attempting suicide. After Moore received a reply via Twitter from a woman saying she was going to commit suicide, the actress quickly contacted the San Jose police....
- Posted Mar 23rd 2009 at 09:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are loyal Tweeters, sending multiple updates to their Twitter accounts from wherever they are in the world. Imagine Moore's surprise when she found this photo posted by her husband over the weekend: Skip over this content @aplusk (aka Ashton Kutcher) tweeted shhh don't tell wifey when posting this picture on twitpic This weekend, the couple were in sunny...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!