Posts with tag "dennis hopper"
- Posted Mar 25th 2010 at 06:03 AM by PopEater Staff
Shocking new court documents report that actor Dennis Hopper is too frail to undergo chemotherapy for prostate cancer and that the ongoing -- and increasingly nasty -- divorce battle with his wife Victoria has drained his savings. His attorney, Joseph Mannis, states in the filing -- obtained by TMZ -- that because Hopper is so terminally ill, he is unable to defend himself in divorce proceedi...
- Posted Mar 16th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Nana-Adwoa Ofori
The entertainment world took a collective gasp when tennis superstar Serena Williams announced last month that she had enrolled in a 240 hour program to obtain her license as a nail technician. Of course, Williams is not the first superstar to moonlight in other professions. See which A-list celebrities side-line their careers to fight crime, paint and write Presidential speeches. ...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 03:55 PM by Mike Ryan
There was always something comforting about having a healthy and vibrant Dennis Hopper in the world. Our thoughts are with the 'Easy Rider' and 'Apocalypse Now' star as he struggles with prostate cancer but, yes, there was always that voice inside our head the morning after a late night out saying, "Yes, your head hurts right now, but if Dennis Hopper is still alive and healthy, really, what da...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 11:23 AM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
Wondering why 'Monster Mash Song,' 'Jay-Z and Alicia Keys World Series,' 'Bea Arthur' and 'Ryan Seacrest' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 06:43 AM by PopEater Staff
Actor Dennis Hopper has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and will take a break from travel to concentrate on treatment of the disease, reports the Associated Press. The 73-year-old 'Easy Rider' star is being treated through a "special program" at the University of Southern California, said his manager Sam Maydew, who added, "We're hoping for the best." Essential Dennis Hopper Film Moment...
- Posted Oct 1st 2009 at 04:28 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Dennis Hopper is out of the hospital and "feeling much better" after taking ill on Wednesday, his manager Sam Maydew said. The 73-year-old 'Easy Rider' star went to a New York City hospital after showing severe flu-like symptoms. Hopper was treated for dehydration. Maydew says Hopper is grateful for the well wishes and looks forward to getting back to work. ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Actor Dennis Hopper has been rushed to a New York City hospital, according to Entertainment Tonight sources. The 73-year-old actor was "wearing an oxygen mask and with numerous tubes visible," ETonline.com reports. Essential Dennis Hopper Film Moments (Warning: Explicit) 'Easy Rider' Classic 'Romance' Scene...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim Tebow to Organize 45 Proms for People with Special Needs
- New Dad Ryan Reynolds Jokes He's 'Even Tried Breastfeeding'
- Aubrey Plaza Spills 3 Secrets from the Parks and Rec Set
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Alan Robertson past includes drugs and lots of sex
- Taylor Swift posts sexy bikini snaps and shows off her belly button
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Five directors who can help Johnny Depp recover from ?Mortdecai'
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- SAG Awards by the Numbers: 142 Bottles of Tequila, 20,000 Square Feet of Red Carpet and... 500 Million Champagne Bubbles!
- 2015 SAG Awards: 5 Things You Have to Know Before Tonight's Show
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''