Posts with tag "depeche mode"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of critic...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down - and Who Went to the Hospital
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Amy Schumer vows to do something about gun violence: ‘I'm on it'
- John Stamos shares photo of Nicky and Alex on 'Fuller House' set
- Eliza Dushku got kicked out of hotel room to make way for One Direction
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Steps Out for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Son Atticus James Hallisay—See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Asked to Reveal Which Guy She Ditched Brad Pitt for at the 1989 MTV Movie Awards—Watch!
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies