Posts with tag "depeche mode"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of critic...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pre-Black Friday Deal: The Chic Tote PEOPLE Style Editors Love (with a Discount!)
- In Seattle, Tofu Turkeys Get Thanksgiving Pardons
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy
- Bill Cosby Joke Gone Wrong: Roseanne Barr Tweets Then Deletes Picture Post About Getting Into a "Tussle" With the Actor