Posts with tag "depeche mode"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Extant Recap: Molly's Baby Secret Is Finally Out - and It May Be Time to Run!
- Fifty Shades of Grey Gets Titillating First Trailer That's Too Hot for TV
- Dad's Tweet Gets Family Kicked Off Southwest Airlines Flight
- Jessica Hall: Kendra Wilkinson's show will tell truth about hub's affair rumors
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' racy trailer: Watch it now
- Ted Nugent calls critics 'unclean vermin' after concert cancellation
- Sigourney Weaver: Role in the new ?Alien' game is ?incredibly cool'
- Audra McDonald sings more Yahoo! Answers on ?Jimmy Fallon'
- Secrets behind J.J. Abrams' lens flare revealed (you'll be surprised)