Posts with tag "depeche mode"
- Posted Oct 5th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Jason Newman
With last week's release of the annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees, so begins the perennial conversation on who should be in and who's been overlooked since their eligibility date (artists are eligible beginning 25 years after the release of their first single or album). The Nominating Committee, made up of 30 music executives, journalists and musicians, has long been a source of critic...
- Posted Nov 19th 2009 at 01:13 PM by Amy Wilkinson
A city by any other name certainly isn't as sweet. Just ask Bruce Springsteen. Last week (on Friday the 13th, fittingly enough) The Boss mistakenly name-checked Ohio during an Auburn Hills, Michigan concert. The 60-year-old rocker referred to the Buckeye State several times during the show's first 30 minutes before guitarist Steve Van Zandt whispered the correct locale in his ear. A sheepish Sp...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy Kimmel Offers 'Potty Training' to D.C.'s Capitol Police (VIDEO)
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: My Husband 'Loved' My Pink Hair!
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Kris Jenner Posts Epic Throwback Pic of Kourtney and Kim Kardashian—See the Funny Snapshot!
- Chris Hemsworth's Daughter India Makes a Surprise Visit on The Huntsman Set, And It's Too Cute for Words!
- New Magic Mike XXL Poster Revealed: See the Steamy Shirtless Pic!