Posts with tag "derek hough"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Newly selected 'X-Factor' judge Cheryl Cole has reportedly been asked to dump her boyfriend of one year, 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough, so that so she can create a better image for herself. The Mirror is reporting that Fox executives are trying to raise the profile of the relatively unknown British singer and TV star and they have bluntly asked her to break ties with Hough. One...
- Posted Feb 23rd 2010 at 09:40 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal
In case you don't follow British gossip, there's a massive infidelity scandal going on between a sports superstar and his drop-dead gorgeous wife ... sound familiar? Soccer (err, football) superstar Ashley Cole and his pop star wife Cheryl are going through a nasty time right now after she found racy texts on Ashley's phone (again ... sound familiar?), and other reports claim he was sleeping...
- Posted Aug 9th 2009 at 09:48 AM by PopEater Staff
'Dancing With The Stars' couple Shannon Elizabeth and Derek Hough have called it quits. The couple, who met on the dancing competition and have been dating for a year, announced their split via Twitter. "We wanted you all to know directly from us, that we have decided to end our relationship as boyfriend & girlfriend," they each wrote with matching Twitter messages....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...