Posts with tag "dexter"
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 09:25 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After two years of marriage, actor Michael C. Hall and actress Jennifer Carpenter are calling it quits, their reps confirm to Entertainment Weekly. The two star together on the hit Showtime show 'Dexter' as brother and sister. "Having been separated for some time, Jennifer Carpenter and Michael C. Hall have filed for divorce," the reps said in a joint statement. Both reps stressed the split was ...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
America's most beloved serial killer will be back for another season, according to the New York Daily News. 'Dexter' will be back to bring order to the streets of Miami for a sixth season, having garnered rave reviews and high viewer numbers since the show hit the air in 2006. Showtime President David Nevins said of the show's recent 43 percent increase in viewership, "To grow its audience ...
- Posted Sep 29th 2010 at 09:18 AM by Nicki Gostin
'Dexter' premiered this weekend to killer ratings -- its highest yet with 2.3 million viewers. Star Michael C. Hall, who triumphed over Hodgkin's lymphoma earlier this year, spoke with PopEater about his health, being married to his onscreen sister, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and what it's like playing a serial killer. So what's up for Dexter this season? Everything he's constructed for ...
- Posted Sep 20th 2010 at 10:00 PM by Catherine Donaldson-Evans
When 'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall was diagnosed with a potentially deadly form of cancer last year, he thought his worst nightmare might be coming true. The actor says he had always wondered whether he'd live to be 39, the age at which his father died of prostate cancer when he was just a little boy. Hall was 38 when he found out he had Hodgkin's lymphoma. "I think I've been preoccupied ...
- Posted Jul 23rd 2010 at 01:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall looked happy and healthy at San Diego's Comic-Con this week, appearing in support of the fifth season of 'Dexter.' The 38-year-old star fully recovered from cancer just months ago. Hall's wife, Jennifer Carpenter, called him "incredibly brave" when speaking about the battle in an AP interview in April. Hall announced in January that he was in remission after being diagnosed ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 08:43 PM by Mike Hess
Many of you weren't aware Michael C. Hall was sick and began hitting Google wondering why the 'Dexter' star was sporting a black cap while he accepted his Golden Globe award for Best Actor in a Drama Series. The answer: He's currently battling cancer, specifically Hodgkin's lymphoma. ...
- Posted Jan 13th 2010 at 05:55 PM by PopEater Staff
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment. In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- The Voice's Top 5 Take the Semi-Finals Stage, Sleepy Hollow's Fall Finale's Shocking Reveal and More OMG TV Moments!
- Lea Michele Releases Preview of Debut Single "Cannonball"—Plus, Check Out Her Album Cover for Louder!
- Genetically Blessed Mila Kunis Makes Out With Channing Tatum in Jupiter Ascending Trailer