Posts with tag "diane sawyer"
- Posted May 19th 2010 at 02:13 PM by PopEater Staff
Brian Williams, Katie Couric and Diane Sawyer -- the big three in network news -- are teaming up once again for a good cause. The trio will join forces for a second Stand Up to Cancer fundraiser. The telecast, which raises money for cancer research, is set for September 10. The announcement was made this morning during the big three networks' morning shows, 'The Early Show' (CBS), 'Today' (NBC)...
- Posted Dec 11th 2009 at 12:11 PM by Sam Brand
Wondering why "Michelle Duggar C-Section," "Diane Sawyer," "Adam Sandler Hannukah Song," and "Adrienne Bailon Leaked Photos" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's...
- Posted Nov 8th 2009 at 09:00 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
It's been a busy week in Hollywoodland. Rihanna sat down with Diane Sawyer to talk about the night Chris Brown attacked her. Mariah Carey showed off her curves while filming a music video on the beach. We looked at the Internet's quest to out Anderson Cooper and Taylor Swift hosted 'Saturday Night Live.' What did PopEater readers think of all these stories? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands...
- Posted Nov 7th 2009 at 08:30 AM by PopEater Staff
In response to RIhanna's interview with Diane Sawyer, Chris Brown tells MTV News that he wishes the specifics of the night he attacked her had remained between them. "While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us," he says in a statement....
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
As if Chris Brown's life, image and reputation haven't been sullied enough since his brutal beating of RIhanna back in February, this week offered up a surplus of less-than-rainbows-and-puppies news for the disgraced R&B star. His quest to revamp his public persona via apologies has helped a bit, but this week, that all hit the skids thanks to a few minor hiccups (e.g., his awesomely...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 12:00 PM by Scott Harris
When Rihanna sits down tonight with Diane Sawyer on '20/20', it's sure to be one of the biggest interviews of the year. But will it go down as one of the biggest interviews of all time? Over the years, the celebrity interview has become one of the staples of the entertainment industry. Make a huge mistake? Go on the 'Tonight Show' and humbly plead forgiveness. In need of a reputation makeover?...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 08:12 AM by PopEater Staff
Rihanna gave the world a glimpse into her life and the dark details of the assault on her by Chris Brown on 'Good Morning America' once again, this time going into specifics about the night he viciously beat her. "He had no soul in his eyes," Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer about Brown during the violent episode in his car back in February....
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown
In the first portion of her ABC interview, Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer that she went back to Chris Brown "eight or nine" times following domestic violence incidents, and that she was blinded by love and made the wrong choices. "Don't react off of love. F love," Rihanna emotionally pleads to young girls who may be in her situation. Rihanna also says it was "embarrassing that's the type of person...
- Posted Nov 2nd 2009 at 04:42 PM by PopEater / Wire Services
Rihanna will be speaking on television for the first time since she was beaten by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, as the 'Umbrella' crooner is set to appear on 'Good Morning America' and then '20/20 this week. A teaser from ABC was just released this morning, though no clips of the actual interview are available yet. ...
- Posted Sep 28th 2009 at 03:10 PM by PopEater Staff
Speculation is rising that late night talk powerhouse Larry King will be hanging up his 'Live' mic when his current contract with CNN expires in 18 months. If he does retire, which King himself has revealed little interest in doing, there is no shortage of potential successors waiting in the wings. Rumored contenders to take Larry's chair include 'American Idol' host Ryan Seacrest, network...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cold Case Playing Cards for Connecticut Inmates Help Investigators Solve Crimes
- Queen Elizabeth Sends Her First Tweet
- Why Molly Sims Would 'Love' to Have a Daughter
- Country singer RaeLynn gets surprise visit from military brother
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled amid sex offender scandal
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'