Posts with tag "diddy"
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 11:05 AM by Jo Piazza
And we thought picking beefs for publicity was so 1997. Apparently Chelsea Handler believes otherwise since, while promoting her latest book, 'Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me,' Handler revealed to Hamptons Magazine her disdain for the king of beefin', one Sean "Diddy" Combs. "P. Diddy was the only one I was like, 'Get away from me.' He's so late all the time -- maybe he won't show up in the...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 01:45 AM by Boombox Editors
Forbes has revealed their list of Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists, and not surprisingly, Diddy and Jay-Z are holding down the top two positions, respectively. Jay-Z has made an appearance on Forbes' lists for four years in a row, with earnings of $63 million last year, in addition to the No. 1 spot for Top Earning Celebrity Couples, with wife Beyonce. Diddy, also a consistent contender on the...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:15 AM by Boombox Editors
Diddy doesn't mess around when it comes to giving out presents. The Independent reports that he recently gifted his 17-year-old son, Justin, with yet another Mercedes Maybach for his birthday. The teen received his first Maybach, worth over $300,000 when he was just 16, but Diddy upped the ante this time around, giving Justin the limousine version of the luxury vehicle. "Justin has turned...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 09:04 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Detective Diddy has a nice ring, doesn't it? The Sean John mogul has snagged a guest role in a 'Hawaii Five-0' episode that will air this spring. According to the AP, Diddy will play NYPD Detective Reggie Williams, who arrives in Honolulu ready to seek justice against the men who committed a crime against his family. The rapper will undergo weapons instruction and even train with a Navy...
- Posted Jan 15th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Jo Piazza
It was late on Friday or quite early on Saturday, depending how you look at it, when Sean Combs, better known as Diddy took the stage at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater in the Chelsea neighborhood in New York as the first celebrity guest on 'The Chris Gethard Show,' a monthly sketch and improv show. There's no nice way to say that the host Gethard harassed (stalked) Diddy on Twitter and...
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Jett Wells
Diddy wanted to celebrate his new album 'Last Train to Paris' with a big party filled with hot women, but maybe not so hot that they literally caught fire. During a live recording of his record release party on Ustream in London NYC's penthouse suite on Tuesday, a bikini-clad model's hair lit up as she waded in large bath tub surrounded by small candles. During the recording, actor/comedian...
- Posted Dec 5th 2010 at 02:19 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Andy Samberg, as stuck-in-the-'90s rhymer Blizzard Man, is an incredibly bad rapper -- and not bad meaning good, but criminally bad. Sample lyric? "We wear novelty chains of enormous size!" A music superstar who doesn't seem to notice is Diddy, who popped up in a sketch on last night's 'Saturday Night Live,' somehow believing Blizz is just the hitmaker to rescue his latest album in the works. ...
- Posted Sep 2nd 2010 at 09:06 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A New York woman has sued rapper-producer Sean "Diddy" Combs, 40, saying he fired her because of her age two decades after she helped launch his career. Fifty-one-year-old Francesca Spero filed the age discrimination lawsuit Wednesday in federal court in Manhattan. The lawsuit says the Malverne resident introduced Combs to hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons and Uptown Records after meeting Combs...
- Posted Jul 8th 2010 at 01:13 PM by Steven Avalos
Unless you've been living under a massive rock for the past few days, its likely you're familiar with the buzz surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers forward LeBron James' much-talked-about decision to either stay at Cleveland or sign with another team. Tonight, LeBron will finally put to rest years of speculation, which has hit a fever pitch as ESPN prepares for its modestly-titled primetime event,...
- Posted Jun 7th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Denise Warner
With Simon Cowell's departure from the 'American Idol' judges' table, talk of who will replace the supercilious Brit will only continue to ramp up throughout the summer until the series' 10th season. PopEater asked its readers if they had to pick either Madonna, Bret Michaels, Diddy or Howard Stern for Cowell's spot -- who would they choose? (All four have either spoken out or been rumored for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Saturday Night Live's Michael Che Blasts Bill Cosby: 'Pull Your Damn Pants Up'
- Watch the American Music Awards Red Carpet Live Right Here
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday with Beau Patrick Schwarzenegger
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Fergie Reveals Baby Axl's Latest Milestone After Arriving in Giant Party Bus to American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards Red Carpet—See All the Stars as They Arrive!
- Jennifer Lawrence Proves Her Love for Real Housewives by Visiting Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurant