Posts with tag "diddy"
- Posted May 30th 2010 at 11:34 AM by Mike Hess
On Thursday, we let you inside the mind of the enigmatic and eccentric Russell Brand, as we prepare for the release of the raucous movie 'Get Him to the Greek' -- which opens on June 4. Aside from our chat with Russell, PopEater also had the chance to sit down with the movie's other key players, including Jonah Hill, director Nick Stoller, and Sean 'Diddy' Combs, who comes pretty darn close to...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 04:48 PM by Bryan Alexander
Sean "Diddy" Combs' birthday bash for his 12-year-old son was more than one party in Vegas. PopEater readers passionately discussed the first night of festivities when we wrote about it over the past weekend. But PopEater has since learned there was much more to the Vegas birthday bash. The celebration was a three-night extravaganza for Diddy's son, Christian, and a group of famous offspring at...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Sam Brand
- Filed under:
Trust us. You want Diddy to be your daddy. The entertainment mogul threw the most decadent Sweet 16 in recent memory for son Justin on Saturday. 'Jersey Shore' castmates in attendance? Check. Trey Songz and Nicki Minaj performance? Check. Lil Kim "Happy Birthday?" Check. $360,000 gift Maybach (plus driver)? Check. Justin Combs had it all. But was it the biggest and best 'My Super Sweet 16' yet?...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 07:05 AM by PopEater Staff
It's good being Diddy's son. Not only do you get one of the most lavish sixteenth birthday parties ever bestowed upon a teenage boy, you also get a car worth more than $350,000. See, everyone, the recession is over ... if your name is Diddy. Oh, and he also donated ten grand to Haiti....
- Posted Dec 16th 2009 at 04:38 PM by PopEater Staff
It's no secret that Sean "Diddy" Combs has probably seen it all. Growing up as a kid in Harlem, he never dreamed he'd be a music, fashion, television and restaurant mogul. "I dare you to write down all my achievements. It will be overwhelming. Break it down and then say who's number one in hip-hop," he says in the January/Feburary issue of Playboy. "If I'm not inspiring you at this point, you're a...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 12:01 AM by PopEater Staff
Both Diddy and Ben Affleck once called Jennifer Lopez their girlfriend. And the 'Jenny From the Block' singer -- who is now married to Marc Anthony -- has something to say about her past relationships. "It's a business. Once they stop making money off of you they stop coming around," she tells Allure in the magazine's latest issue. Lopez also talks about being a mother, the paparazzi and...
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Ashley Iasimone
Who: Justin Bieber Album: 'My World' Video: 'One Less Lonely Girl' Hails From: Ontario, Canada For Fans Of: Jesse McCartney, Justin Timberlake Why He's About to Pop: When Justin Bieber visited PopEater last spring, we already had a feeling that the young singer was on the cusp of hitting it big. Although it was an early promotional appearance, Bieber impressed the staff with his confident...
- Posted Nov 12th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Adam Horne
Who: Jason Derulo Album: 'The Whatcha Say EP' Video: 'Whatcha Say' Hails From: Miramar, Florida For Fans Of: Ne-Yo, Chris Brown Why He's About to Pop: With his debut single 'Whatcha Say' tearing up the charts, Jason Derulo's face may be new on the scene, but he's been a presence in the music world since he was twelve years old, writing songs for major artists like Diddy, Lil Wayne, Danity...
- Posted Nov 9th 2009 at 11:53 AM by Sam Brand
Wondering why 'Lawrence Taylor Arrested,' 'Sammy Sosa Photos' and 'J-Lo Sex Tape' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman Is the New Bachelorette
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- The Bachelor Finale Recap: Did Juan Pablo Choose Nikki or Clare? Plus, Find Out if They're Still Together!
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are All Over Each Other in Sexy New Dance Video—Watch Now!
- Andi Dorfman Is Officially the Next Bachelorette! Find Out When Her Season Premieres