Posts with tag "die another day"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tatiana Maslany Is TV's Hardest-Working Star (She Plays 8 Characters!)
- Alex O'Loughlin Marries Malia Jones
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- ?Salem' review: ?American Horror Story' lite
- ?Devious Maids': Five ideas for plot twists this season
- ?Parks and Recreation' and babies: What will happen to the show?
- Rapper Andre Johnson Used Steak Knife to Cut Off Penis and Testicles While on Drugs, Source Says
- Parks and Recreation Finale Features Big Changes, "Exciting" Moments That Set Up Season 7
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Guest Star on Nashville, Y'all—Plus, Which Country Starlet Is Joining Her?