Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. B...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- New York State Woman Arrested for Allegedly Killing Her Newborn Daughter and Living with Her Corpse for Months
- 'I'm a Flawed, Flawed Man:' Former Music Teacher Sentenced to 40 Years for Sexually Abusing More Than a Dozen Girls Speaks Out in Court
- David Beckham Reveals Sweet Tattoo Dedicated to His Oldest Son Brooklyn
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Princess Diana Died 18 Years Ago Today: Take a Look Back at Her Life
- All of the Best, Sexiest Looks from the 2015 MTV VMAs After-Parties—See Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande & More!
- A Michigan Man Will Give Up His Kanye West Yeezy Boost Sneakers to Get a Working Kidney