Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. B...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney's Changing Looks!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Tongue-Kiss Photo with Kanye West on Her Anniversary
- Josh Duggar Appears to Make a Joke About Dating Siblings in Re-surfaced Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and "the Crew" Can't Keep Their Eyes Off of Race Car Driver Lewis Hamilton in Monaco
- Go Cookie! Taraji P. Henson Leaves Lee Daniels Pretty Impressed With Her Twerking Skills—Watch Now!
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Put Deflategate Scandal Behind Them With a Brand New Puppy—Take a Look!