Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC Guitarist Malcolm Young Is Ill, Taking Break from Band
- See Jenny McCarthy's Massive Engagement Ring!
- Harley Pasternak: How to Avoid Packing on Easter and Passover Pounds
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Report: Hollywood film writers still white guy club