Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Goodfellas Actor Sues The Simpsons for Using His Likeness, 23 Years Later
- Texas Woman Helps Women Battling Cancer Get Their Homes Cleaned - for Free!
- Anna Kendrick's Kate Spade New York Ad Is Here - Go Behind the Scenes
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'