Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. ...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Teaser Trailer Has Arrived
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday in Wyoming
- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and a storm of laughs as sharks sink their teeth into Manhattan
- 'Batman vs. Superman,' 'The Avengers,' and 'Mad Max' sneak peeks at Comic-Con 2014
- Alcohol big problem at Keith Urban show