Posts with tag "dior"
- Posted Mar 5th 2011 at 12:41 PM by The Editors of StyleList
John Galliano was, of course, absent from the Christian Dior Fall 2011 fashion show on Friday, held at the Rodin Museum in Paris. The collection turned out to be the designer's last for the iconic French label, after his recent public anti-Semitic rant (slammed by Natalie Portman a day after she won an Oscar). Amid an international uproar, the designer was dismissed by the label this week. B...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Less than a week after his arrest for making anti-Semitic remarks to a couple at a Parisian hotspot, new video has surfaced of Dior designer John Galliano hurling racially motivated insults at two other patrons at the same bar. The controversial video, posted by the U.K.'s Sun newspaper, shows a seemingly intoxicated Galliano telling two customers at Paris bar Le Perle, "I love Hitler" after th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rebel Wilson: 'Bigger Girls Do Better in Comedy'
- Georgia Couple Goes Missing After Responding to Craigslist Ad for Dream Car
- Melissa Rivers Sues N.Y.C. Clinic Where Joan Rivers Stopped Breathing
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Eddie Redmayne Reveals How Wife Hannah Bagshawe Keeps Him Humble: She Still Calls About Dishwashers!
- Viral Video: What Happens When You Accidentally Catcall Your Mom
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Spotted Together for the First Time Since Their Secret Wedding—See the Pic!