Posts with tag "divas"
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:59 PM by Jo Piazza
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Kelly Clarkson doesn't regret one bit tearing Kanye West a new one on her blog this week. In fact she thinks she gave him exactly what he deserved for ruining Taylor Swift's VMA moment. "I don't feel bad for what I said," Clarkson revealed exclusively to PopEater on the red carpet for VH1 'Divas.' "In the music industry we only have ourselves to blame if we allow people to act a certain way."...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 11:32 PM by Jo Piazza
Katherine Heigl is going to have her hands full with the new addition to her family, 10-month-old adopted daughter Naleigh. Thankfully for Katherine, PopEater caught up with two relatively new moms -- Sheryl Crow and Jennifer Hudson -- at VH1 Divas who were happy to give Katherine tips on being a motherhood ... and one even gave us the scoop on her marital status. What did they say? Is J-Hud...
- Posted Sep 17th 2009 at 08:45 PM by PopEater Staff
She's gracing the stage and being honored at VH1's 'Divas,' but it wasn't Miley Cyrus' voice that turned heads on the runway ... it was the skin-baring dress she was rocking. Sporting an open-backed and super-short-in-the-front dress with fishnet stockings, the 16-year-old superstarlet worked it on the red carpet prior to her performance. What do you think about Miley's look? Let us know in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 12-Year-Old with Rare Always-Hungry Condition Lands Back in Hospital
- Who Still Makes Jamie Foxx Starstruck?
- Ginnifer Goodwin's Romantic Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown: See a Sketch!
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned