Posts with tag "divorce"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 12:39 PM by Elizabeth Yun
In sad news, Jack White, frontman of the now defunct White Stripes and the mastermind behind The Raconteurs and The Dead Weather, is splitting up with his wife Karen Elson. White met the British model/singer when she appeared in the music video for the White Stripes single 'Blue Orchid.' The pair married in June 2005 in Brazil and went on to have two children, Scarlett Teresa and Henry Lee. In...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 06:01 AM by Kelly Fisher
The time has come for 'The Terminator' to lawyer up. Arnold Schwarzenegger has hired a top Hollywood divorce attorney to represent him in what will likely be a major divorce battle with estranged wife Maria Shriver. According to TMZ, the former California governor hired Bob Kaufman to handle the imminent divorce, and he's not wasting any time. Sources revealed that Kaufman has been in touch...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 07:32 AM by Kelly Fisher
If Maria Shriver decides to file for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger, the payout could put Tiger Woods' $110 million divorce to shame. According to Page Six, the couple's net worth has been placed between $200 million and $400 million, which means should Shriver cut legal ties with her husband of 25 years, she could take over $200 million with her. Though it's believed the power couple has...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 04:31 PM by John Mitchell
Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has emerged victorious from a court battle with his ex-wife over his earnings from his most recent film, 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.' Today, according to the New York Post, Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Matthew Cooper ruled that a New York courtroom was not an appropriate setting for the suit because Michael and Diandra Douglas' divorce was finalized in...
- Posted Nov 13th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Maybe I'm still living in a blissful state of teenage delusion, but I haven't given up hope that one day, my favorite 'Newlyweds' stars, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson, will reunite. My mom was quick to point out that if she were Vanessa Minnillo, Nick's current fiancée, she wouldn't appreciate some gossipy writer wishing for her man to get back with his ex-wife. Really, Vanessa, it's...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 02:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Miley Cyrus has been called a number of things in her short career, but homewrecker hasn't been one of them -- until now. The National Enquirer is defying both parenting wisdom and good taste by claiming that it was Miley who caused her parents' split, Gossip Cop reports. The Enquirer's story claims that Miley's father, Billy Ray, became irate when, after grounding his daughter for talking...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 03:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Two months ago, former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash filed for what was shaping up to be a messy divorce. But the storm has apparently cleared, and the iconic rocker has decided to call off the divorce from his wife, Perla Ferrar, PEOPLE confirms. In his original filing, Slash -- real name: Saul Hudson -- cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the couple's July separation. Things...
- Posted Oct 27th 2010 at 02:43 PM by Sarah Crow
David Arquette has broken the cardinal rule of getting in trouble: never return to the scene of the crime. The actor, whose recent over-sharing on the Howard Stern show landed him in hot water, went back on air with the shock jock to apologize and explain. ET Online reports that, Arquette, who announced his separation from wife Courteney Cox earlier this month, told Stern that although he is...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 11:50 AM by PopEater Staff
What was originally described by Melissa Etheridge as a mutual breakup is turning into an acrimonious battle between the singer and her former partner, Tammy. In April 2010, Melissa's rep announced that the couple had separated after almost nine years together, with the singer confirming the news to Oprah, calling the end of their union "sad." Tammy, known prior to her relationship with...
- Posted Jul 12th 2010 at 04:35 PM by PopEater Staff
After separating earlier this year, Kate Winslet and director hubby Sam Mendes are giving their marriage another shot. The couple, who split after nearly seven years of marriage, have one son, Joe, and raise Winslet's daughter, Mia, from the actress's previous marriage to director Jim Threapleton. Winslet and Mendes were introduced by mutual friend Emma Thompson in 2001 after Winslet ended her...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Senior Citizens React to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' with Shock and Awe
- Elisa Donovan's Blog: The Lesson I Learned After I Stopped Breastfeeding
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- New Dad Ryan Gosling Returns to Work (and Grows a Mustache!) After Birth of Baby Girl Esmeralda—See the Pic!