Posts with tag "divorce"
- Posted May 11th 2010 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Call it a happy Hollywood ending, as Larry King and his seventh wife, Shawn Southwick, have officially called off their divorce, with the 76-year-old CNN host moving out of a hotel and back into the family home, his spokesman said on Tuesday. "They have stopped the divorce proceedings," spokesman Howard Rubenstein told Reuters. "He has moved back home." The couple, who both had cited...
- Posted Apr 26th 2010 at 08:51 AM by PopEater Staff
Melissa Etheridge and her wife, Tammy, have publicly announced their separation, but it seems as though the battle between the two has just begun. Following Melissa's appearance on 'Oprah,' during which the singer said that the split was "as mutual as those things can be," her soon-to-be ex took to her blog to insinuate that Etheridge wasn't telling the whole truth....
- Posted Apr 21st 2010 at 02:15 PM by The Pop Chorus
Last week seemed to be The Week of the Hollywood Divorce. One PopEater editor felt it so strongly, he sounded off with some hypothetical restrictions for serial marriers and octo-parents. "The following needs to be enforced: If you have been married five times, you should not be allowed to marry again. Similarly, if you have five or more children, you should not be allowed to divorce," Mike...
- Posted Apr 19th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Joel Keller
Larry King is not the world's most virtuous man. This is a guy who, in his Miami radio days, was arrested for grand larceny and eventually pleaded no contest to charges that he passed bad checks. He's embellished stories to the point that he probably really believes he grew up with Sandy Koufax, even though Koufax himself denies it. And, of course, he's been married eight times to seven...
- Posted Mar 18th 2010 at 01:15 PM by Jo Piazza
Marriage is a precarious thing. For adults in their thirties, the divorce rates in both England and America hover somewhere in the 10% range. That means about one in ten marriages will dissolve each year, making them a fairly common occurrence. But when that divorce happens to someone in the public eye, to a celebrity -- like, say, Kate Winslet, who announced this week that she and her husband...
- Posted Feb 6th 2010 at 09:18 AM by PopEater Staff
Actress Kate Walsh ('Private Practice') and ex-husband Alex Young have finally reached a settlement in their ongoing -- and at times nasty -- divorce proceedings. According to E! Online, the settlement was signed yesterday in Los Angeles -- with one interesting quirk: Their property assets will be divided up by, of all things, the flip of a coin. "One-half of the community property furniture...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
Robin Wright Penn thinks her career will benefit from her impending divorce from Sean Penn. The 'Forrest Gump' actress – who filed for divorce from the Oscar-winning actor in August citing "irreconcilable differences" – is keen to focus on acting now she is single and the couple's children, Dylan, 18, and 16-year-old Hopper, are older. She told Redbook magazine: "I turned down so...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 12:45 PM by Chris Jancelewicz
You knew this one was coming, it was only a matter of when. According to RadarOnline.com, TLC announced on Friday that the network is filing a lawsuit against Jon Gosselin. The gossip site even posted the court documents. The network is suing Gosselin for breach of contract, stemming from his actions of stopping production of 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.'...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 02:35 PM by PopEater Staff
Today's court date between Jon and Kate Gosselin didn't go in Jon's favor, as the embattled reality TV star and father of eight is being forced to return $180,000 he removed from the couple's bank accounts recently. TMZ is reporting that Jon was ordered to return the funds because they were in violation of an arbitrator's order....
- Posted Oct 8th 2009 at 11:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Despite their divorce being official for a year, things are far from amicable for supermodel Christie Brinkley and her ex-husband Peter Cook. The two were in court on Wednesday sparring over terms of their settlement, with each accusing the other of ill-doing involving the couple's children and asking that each other be jailed. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Speak Mandarin
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- Dolce & Gabbana Founders Found Innocent in Tax Evasion Case: "We Knew It!!! We Are Honest People!"