Posts with tag "dog the bounty hunter"
- Posted Apr 17th 2011 at 09:09 AM by Christine Fenno
In New Orleans, reality TV star Dog the Bounty Hunter bailed out an Oscar winner by posting a bond of $11,000 after Nicolas Cage's arrest. Cage ended up behind bars Saturday for public drunkenness, disturbing the peace and domestic violence. The actor was allegedly having a dispute with third wife Alice Kim at the time of his arrest, and sources say the couple were outdoors disagreeing over...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ah, Halloween. The air is crisp, the candy's plentiful, and for one day of the year, kitten ears are considered an appropriate work accessory. Distinguishing yourself from the herds of witches, zombies, and sexy animals can prove difficult if you're not careful, but never fear. From teen moms to table flippers, reality TV has provided the world a plethora of easy and distinctive costumes that...
- Posted Oct 3rd 2010 at 11:20 AM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
On Saturday, Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman experienced pain and was rushed to UCLA Medical Center with a health scare, according to a new report from RadarOnline. The reality TV star, 57, was examined in the ER for a possible blood clot, claims a source. He was "checked out and released." His official website posted a statement today from his wife, Beth Chapman: "He was admitted for...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Appears to Be Having a No-Makeup Moment: PHOTOS
- Police Arrest Florida Mom for Letting 7-Year-Old Son Walk to Park Alone
- Once Upon a Time's Lana Parrilla Gets Married in Real-Life Fairy Tale
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- WATCH: Julia Roberts plays 'Face Balls' with Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"