Posts with tag "domestic violence"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
As if Chris Brown's life, image and reputation haven't been sullied enough since his brutal beating of RIhanna back in February, this week offered up a surplus of less-than-rainbows-and-puppies news for the disgraced R&B star. His quest to revamp his public persona via apologies has helped a bit, but this week, that all hit the skids thanks to a few minor hiccups (e.g., his awesomely terrib...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown
In the first portion of her ABC interview, Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer that she went back to Chris Brown "eight or nine" times following domestic violence incidents, and that she was blinded by love and made the wrong choices. "Don't react off of love. F love," Rihanna emotionally pleads to young girls who may be in her situation. Rihanna also says it was "embarrassing that's the type of person ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Oops! Britney Spears's Hair Extensions Fall Out on Stage (VIDEO)
- The Bachelor's Chris Soules Is Team Kaitlyn for the Next Bachelorette
- Tess Holliday Models for Torrid, Talks Dressing Sexy and #effyourbeautystandards
- 'Florida Man': Film cedes the floor to liquor store parking lot philosophers
- 'The Bachelor' recap: This week's 5 strangest moments
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?