Posts with tag "domestic violence"
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 11:59 PM by PopEater Staff
As if Chris Brown's life, image and reputation haven't been sullied enough since his brutal beating of RIhanna back in February, this week offered up a surplus of less-than-rainbows-and-puppies news for the disgraced R&B star. His quest to revamp his public persona via apologies has helped a bit, but this week, that all hit the skids thanks to a few minor hiccups (e.g., his awesomely terrib...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 07:53 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Chris Brown
In the first portion of her ABC interview, Rihanna tells Diane Sawyer that she went back to Chris Brown "eight or nine" times following domestic violence incidents, and that she was blinded by love and made the wrong choices. "Don't react off of love. F love," Rihanna emotionally pleads to young girls who may be in her situation. Rihanna also says it was "embarrassing that's the type of person ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blind and Deaf Senior Poodle Reunited with Family After Month Apart
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Very Serious About Her Lipstick in New Glam Dior Ad: Watch It Now!
- Miley Cyrus Is Not Interested in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'I Just Like Real People'
- Jessa Seewald's father-in-law condemns Josh Duggar's in scathing essay
- Ronda Rousey says yes to Marine who asked her to ball
- 'Blacklist' star Hisham Tawfiq trades fireman job for Hollywood
- Uh Oh! Who's Saying, "Aw Crap, I'm Gonna Die!" During the Scream Finale?
- Givenchy Is Offering Tickets to its First New York Fashion Week Show to the Public—Find Out How to Score One (Hint: Act Fast)!
- James Bond Author Calls Idris Elba "Too Street" to Play 007 as Daniel Craig Says His Version Isn't "Sexist"