Posts with tag "don draper"
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
What is it going to take Don Draper? What is it going to take for me to stop swooning over you? The incessant infidelities in season one didn't seem to do the trick. That's what men did in the fifties right? It just meant their wives had to do less work. And the whole lying about your past thing? Who doesn't like to make their childhood seem better than it was? When I was in fifth grade I...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more