Posts with tag "don draper"
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
What is it going to take Don Draper? What is it going to take for me to stop swooning over you? The incessant infidelities in season one didn't seem to do the trick. That's what men did in the fifties right? It just meant their wives had to do less work. And the whole lying about your past thing? Who doesn't like to make their childhood seem better than it was? When I was in fifth grade I...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From EW: Mike Nichols's Best Works - in His Own Words
- Reese Witherspoon: The Attention Renee Zellweger Got for Her Appearance was 'Horrible, Cruel, Rude and Disrespectful'
- Julia Roberts Remembers Mike Nichols: He Was 'Like No Other'
- Report: Seventh woman claims publicly that Bill Cosby sexually assaulted her
- Keira Knightley feared being fired from 'Pirates'
- 'Jeopardy!' Tournament of Champions: Fan favorite Julia Collins against 11-time winner Arthur Chu
- Behind the scenes of ?Serial': An interview with co-creator Julie Snyder
- Here's which TV characters ? and original characters ? appear in the ?Game of Thrones' video game