Posts with tag "don draper"
- Posted Aug 8th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Jo Piazza
What is it going to take Don Draper? What is it going to take for me to stop swooning over you? The incessant infidelities in season one didn't seem to do the trick. That's what men did in the fifties right? It just meant their wives had to do less work. And the whole lying about your past thing? Who doesn't like to make their childhood seem better than it was? When I was in fifth grade I...
- Posted Oct 20th 2009 at 04:32 PM by Tricia Romano
Recently, Askmen.com's readers named Don Draper, a fictional character, the most Influential Man of 2009. We thought, "Well, this could be so much worse." It could be Vito Corleone, or Hannibal Lecter, or Darth Vader. Of course, we love the protagonist of 'Mad Men' as much as the next person; he's handsome and dresses well, but he's really not a nice guy or a happy person. See...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man Shoots Intruders Attempting to Rape His Granddaughter During Home Invasion
- Joan Quigley, Nancy Reagan's White House Astrologer, Dies at 87
- What Split? Hilary Duff Holds Hands with Mike Comrie (PHOTO)
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine