Posts with tag "donald sutherland"
- Posted May 31st 2011 at 07:45 PM by Moviefone Editors
'The Hunger Games' has found its President Snow: Donald Sutherland. Filming has already begun, with Jennifer Lawrence starring as heroine Katniss, who must fight in the televised battle-to-the-death known as the Hunger Games. Sutherland joins recent additions Amber Chaney (a newcomer who'll play Avox Girl), Toby Jones (cast as Claudius Templesmith) and Lenny Kravitz (Cinna). In the film,...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 10:30 AM by Tricia Romano
At the end of the ten-minute opening scene of the re-imagining of 'V' (debuting tonight on ABC), two overly excited guys are being interviewed by TV. "Dude! This is Independence Day!" one of them says of the by-now familiar site of giant spaceships hovering in the sky. "Which was a rip off of any number of alien invasion predecessors," says his annoyed friend. It's a smart, self-aware way to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hayden Panettiere Builds a New Home for Tony the Gorilla at the Kiev Zoo
- From LIFE: Candid Photos and Classic Portraits of John F. Kennedy
- Jennifer Aniston on Kim Kardashian's Butt Pic: I Did It First
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"