Posts with tag "donald trump"
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
Reports of Donald Trump getting millions of dollars from NBC for two more years of 'Celebrity Apprentice' are "inaccurate," according to NBC. The New York Post reported Trump got a raise from NBC, bringing his and producer Mark Burnett's earnings to a staggering $160 million. Trump would reportedly pocket $65 million a year. However, NBC is firing back at the report. "The financial...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 09:04 AM by AOL TV Editors
Katie Couric may no longer be the anchor for the 'CBS Evening News,' but she has plenty of opinions about some of the top political personalities. She talked a little about both Sarah Palin and Donald Trump on 'The Tonight Show.' She hit the nail on the head in saying that Palin is such a polarizing figure that she is equally fascinating to both her supporters and detractors. "She makes good...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 12:54 PM by PopEater Staff
Yet again Donald Trump flirted with a White House run, and just like before he's taking a pass for the buck. The business mogul and 'Apprentice' host released a statement Monday afternoon announcing his intention to stay in the business of business, which he called his "greatest passion." "I have spent the past several months unofficially campaigning and recognize that running for public...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 09:48 AM by AOL TV Editors
If Donald Trump does throw decide his hat into the ring as an official 2012 Presidential candidate, he'll lose his place at the 'Apprentice' boardroom table. NBC President Bob Greenblatt has announced that the show will go on without Trump at the helm. According to Entertainment Weekly, Greenblatt said that, although the network hopes to have Trump back for the next season, "If he decides to...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 05:25 AM by AOL TV Editors
In the penultimate episode of 'Celebrity Apprentice,' four would become the final two. To help him make this tough decision, Donald Trump brought back three recent winners. Joan Rivers, Piers Morgan and Bret Michaels assisted by interviewing the final four and served as advisors to Trump in his biggest decision yet. In fact, he did the firings before the challenge, based almost entirely on...
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 02:47 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although some may be more interested in Donald Trump's political antics, Rolling Stone got down to brass tacks with the potential 2012 presidential nominee -- how does he manicure his combover-combunder-combsomewhere coif? "Okay, what I do is, wash it with Head and Shoulders," Trump detailed to the mag. "I don't dry it, though. I let it dry by itself. It takes about an hour. Then I read paper...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 04:46 PM by Rob Shuter
With celebrities, respected journalists and interest groups lobbing the racist label at Donald Trump, friends of Nene Leakes tell me that quitting 'Celebrity Apprentice' in a shocking -- and low-rated -- episode on Sunday was a smart, principled move. "Everything will ultimately work out for NeNe," a friend of the 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star tells me. "In the long run she was much better...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 07:37 PM by Rob Shuter
Over the course of a month, Donald Trump has upset a lot of celebrities with his bombastic and eager criticism of President Obama, so much so that one 'Celebrity Apprentice' cast member tells me that they would boycott the season finale show if they could. "If it wasn't for my contract I would boycott the finale when he decides who will be hired," one cast member who asked not to be revealed...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 12:52 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
In what may be seen as a grand gesture of mea culpa, Donald Trump took to Twitter to congratulate Barack Obama for his administration's victory in the takedown of Osama Bin Laden. Although Trump's recent focus has been on Obama's origins, it seems as though Obama took his time in producing a copy of his birth certificate do to a slight preoccupation with a global endeavor -- capturing the man...
- Posted May 1st 2011 at 08:25 AM by Christine Fenno
One the most (deliberately) entertaining nights of the year in Washington D.C., the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner, took place Saturday. 'SNL' star Seth Meyers hosted, but our nation's chief executive stole the show. This year, President Obama took the mic for some comedy aimed squarely at one of the dinner guests in the room: Donald Trump. The president didn't waste...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Barista Spelling Bee
- Michael Phelps Arrested for DUI: Report
- NBC Sports' Josh Elliott Engaged to Liz Cho
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- 'Jeopardy' slammed on social media for 'sexist' category
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Student Who Petitioned to Have His Cat in His Yearbook Photo Got What He Wanted, and Then Some
- Kendall Jenner, Gisele Bündchen & Cara Delevingne March at Chanel's Feminist Rally Fashion Show
- Neil Patrick Harris, David Burtka's First Dance at Wedding Was to a Kelly Clarkson Song—Watch Now!