Posts with tag "dr. conrad murray"
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:24 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A bodyguard, who prosecutors say was ordered by the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death to conceal syringes and other items before calling 911, is expected to shed light on the chaotic efforts to revive the King of Pop. Alberto Alvarez will testify Wednesday at a preliminary hearing against Dr. Conrad Murray about the doctor's attempts to revive the singer on June 25, 2009, his attorney...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray and his legal team reportedly have a new line of defense: It was Michael Jackson, not his doctor, who pushed the lethal amount of Propofol into his body the day the singer died. When Murray enters court on Monday for a hearing, he'll be met with the late singer's family, and they won't be smiling. "That's not true," family patriarch Joe Jackson told PopEater of the suicide...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Investigators want to be thorough before deciding whether or not to arrest Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, PEOPLE reports. "A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year," LAPD Commander Patrick Gannon says....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 03:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Janet Jackson holds Dr. Conrad Murray responsible for her brother Michael's death, and says in a rare interview to air Wednesday that "a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him." She told ABC's Robin Roberts that Murray she would be barred from practicing medicine. "He was the one that was administering," Jackson said. "I think he is responsible."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Challenges Japanese Robot to Soccer Game
- Richard Gere and Kyra Sedgwick Convince New Yorkers They're Homeless
- Elizabeth Banks Takes Over PEOPLE's Twitter During Press Day for Walk of Shame
- QA: Jude Law picked up some bad habits for 'Dom Hemingway'
- 'Bachelorette' creator 'in shock' after contestant's death that puts show in 'bizarre predicament'
- Censorship of film 'Halawet Rooh' in Egypt sparks national controversy
- Kate Middleton Sports Her Hair in an Updo Twice in 19-Day Tour, Only Wears One Australian Designer
- Model Cassi Van Den Dungen Slams Anorexic Criticism, Says She Loves Her "Bones"
- Kate Upton: I Was a "Little Uncomfortable" Filming Bikini Scene for The Other Woman: Find Out Why!