Posts with tag "dr. conrad murray"
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:24 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
A bodyguard, who prosecutors say was ordered by the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death to conceal syringes and other items before calling 911, is expected to shed light on the chaotic efforts to revive the King of Pop. Alberto Alvarez will testify Wednesday at a preliminary hearing against Dr. Conrad Murray about the doctor's attempts to revive the singer on June 25, 2009, his attorney s...
- Posted Apr 5th 2010 at 10:10 AM by PopEater Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray and his legal team reportedly have a new line of defense: It was Michael Jackson, not his doctor, who pushed the lethal amount of Propofol into his body the day the singer died. When Murray enters court on Monday for a hearing, he'll be met with the late singer's family, and they won't be smiling. "That's not true," family patriarch Joe Jackson told PopEater of the suicide rep...
- Posted Nov 21st 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Investigators want to be thorough before deciding whether or not to arrest Dr. Conrad Murray in the death of Michael Jackson, PEOPLE reports. "A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year," LAPD Commander Patrick Gannon says....
- Posted Nov 16th 2009 at 03:27 PM by PopEater Staff
Janet Jackson holds Dr. Conrad Murray responsible for her brother Michael's death, and says in a rare interview to air Wednesday that "a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him." She told ABC's Robin Roberts that Murray she would be barred from practicing medicine. "He was the one that was administering," Jackson said. "I think he is responsible."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''