Posts with tag "dr. drew"
- Posted May 22nd 2011 at 10:20 AM by Christine Fenno
Jeff Conaway, 'Taxi' star and onetime 'Celebrity Rehab' patient on Dr. Drew Pinsky's reality series, has been visited in the hospital by his former sobriety coach. As the troubled 60-year-old actor fights to survive, Pinsky denied that Conaway's substance abuse was behind reports of a coma. On Friday, the doctor tweeted: "Just visited Jeff Conaway. He is stable & looks like he will recov...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 01:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Dr. Drew Pinsky is known for helping celebrities through rehab, but he also knows a thing or two about keeping regular people healthy. "You can talk about health tips all day long, but what's so important is making change," he says. "Walking the walk, not just talking the talk." Dr. Drew lists things that are essential -- like a balanced diet, exercise and lowering your stress levels. The...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 04:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Dr. Drew Pinsky may spend most of his time treating troubled patients on 'Celebrity Rehab,' but it was the good doctor himself who needed some help from medical professionals after contracting a bacterial infection on a recent vacation. Pinsky, who left on Jan. 8 for a second honeymoon with wife Susan at a "secret destination," came down with a case of Leptospirosis while away, according to his...
- Posted Nov 29th 2010 at 04:19 PM by Sarah Crow
Dr. Drew Pinsky of 'Celebrity Rehab' fame has landed a new gig as the host of an upcoming show on CNN's "News and Views" network, HLN. The show will provide a forum for Pinsky's reflections on news stories and individuals covered by HLN each day. Pinsky, a certified physician who came to prominence offering medical expertise on 'Loveline,' has signed on to begin hosting duties in the spring of ...
- Posted Mar 4th 2010 at 11:59 AM by Sarah Crow
Dr. Drew Pinsky's alleged stalker, Charles Pearson, has been apprehended by police in Los Angeles after making threats against the 'Celebrity Rehab' star and his family. Pearson, a reported transient, allegedly threatened to kill the doctor and his family, claiming that Pinsky had implanted a chip on Pearson's genitals through which he was trying to communicate. Pearson was reportedly arrested ...
- Posted Aug 31st 2009 at 07:00 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Addiction specialist Dr. Drew Pinsky said Saturday that pain medications likely led disc jockey DJ AM, a former drug addict who died suddenly Friday, away from his sober path. "It very slowly and subtly reawakens addiction," Pinsky said of pain medication in an interview Saturday. "I'm not saying it was inappropriately prescribed, I'm saying he didn't know the risks."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Betty White Play with Puppies and Make Paw Puns (VIDEO)
- The Highs and Lows of Being Ben Affleck
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: Inside the Final Weeks of Their Marriage
- Security Beefed Up as Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition grows increasingly dire: Source
- Chrissy Teigen goes topless for magazine, fights with Instagram
- Miss USA loses Cheryl Burke as a co-host