Posts with tag "dr. ian smith"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:22 AM by Denise Warner
Dr. Ian Smith lends his nutrition knowledge to shows like 'Rachael Ray,' 'The Doctors' and of course, 'Celebrity Fit Club,' but the good doc may want his own time to shine. "I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Gets Reader Love, While Tori Spelling's Ring Gets a Laugh
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Break Up - for Now: Source
- Denise Richards: Why She's Caring for Charlie Sheen's Kids with Brooke Mueller
- Digital Cannes: Meet the IMDb guy ? Colin Needham
- Documentary 'Doin' it in the Park' is a loving ode to New York playground basketball
- Cannes prostitutes can make $40,000 ? a night?
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame answers one great mystery of rock music: When did Rush get so cool?
- ?Doctor Who' season finale: The Doctor's name is?