Posts with tag "dr. ian smith"
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 11:22 AM by Denise Warner
Dr. Ian Smith lends his nutrition knowledge to shows like 'Rachael Ray,' 'The Doctors' and of course, 'Celebrity Fit Club,' but the good doc may want his own time to shine. "I enjoy the shows I'm doing now ... I do love coming on and being an expert contributor," he tells PopEater while promoting his book 'Eat: The Effortless Weight Loss Solution,' "but I have a couple of show ideas I think...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Welcomes a Daughter
- Recovering Ebola Patient Nancy Writebol Considering Return to Africa
- Inside Jessa Duggar's Engagement Surprise from Ben Seewald
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Totally insane star baby names
- Oculix: What happens when Netflix programmers incorporate Oculus Rift
- Michael Cera, Kieran Culkin, Tavi Gevinson shine as Broadway's ?Youth'
- Teddy Sears mastered his ?Sex'-ual education early
- Bitch Stole My Look! Nicki Minaj Steals Kim Kardashian's Balmain Top for Her "Anaconda" Music Video
- Orange Is the New Black Bringing Back Lori Petty for Season 3
- Rihanna Sits Courtside as Chris Brown Plays in Charity Basketball Match, Singer Looks Seriously Unimpressed: Get the Scoop!