Posts with tag "drag"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
David Spade looks like a lady! But it wasn't for a regular day out -- the 'Rules of Engagement' funny man is portraying a cross-dressing character in Adam Sandler's new film, 'Jack and Jill.' Al Pacino and Katie Holmes were also on set when Spade showed off his sexy new figure, but sadly he was the only one to dress as the opposite sex -- that day at least. Adam Sandler was seen dressed in drag...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 01:05 PM by PopEater Staff
New photos released this week from the Los Angeles set of 'Jack and Jill' show the film's star, Adam Sandler, sporting freshly-shaven legs, long brown pigtails and a layered plaid skirt. Sandler is the latest celebrity to bust out the drag and, as you can see, he didn't appear too happy with the wind blowing up his skirt. In the movie, Sandler reportedly plays twins -- both brother and sister -...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet Fashion's Newest 'It' Girls, Bella and Gigi Hadid
- Paralyzed Bride Rachelle Friedman Chapman on Her Surrogate Pregnancy: 'So Excited It's a Girl!'
- Scientists Reveal What Chimpanzees Are Actually Saying to Each Other
- Clint Eastwood says 'American Sniper' makes strong anti-war statement
- Kanye West gives rambling 8 minute speech at award show
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!