Posts with tag "drag"
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
David Spade looks like a lady! But it wasn't for a regular day out -- the 'Rules of Engagement' funny man is portraying a cross-dressing character in Adam Sandler's new film, 'Jack and Jill.' Al Pacino and Katie Holmes were also on set when Spade showed off his sexy new figure, but sadly he was the only one to dress as the opposite sex -- that day at least. Adam Sandler was seen dressed in drag...
- Posted Oct 14th 2010 at 01:05 PM by PopEater Staff
New photos released this week from the Los Angeles set of 'Jack and Jill' show the film's star, Adam Sandler, sporting freshly-shaven legs, long brown pigtails and a layered plaid skirt. Sandler is the latest celebrity to bust out the drag and, as you can see, he didn't appear too happy with the wind blowing up his skirt. In the movie, Sandler reportedly plays twins -- both brother and sister -...
Popeater Hot Topics
- P.D. James Dies at 94
- See Amal Clooney's Chic Airport Style on Thanksgiving Alongside Hubby George (PHOTO)
- Meet the 2014 National Dog Show Champion: Nathan the Bloodhound
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment