Posts with tag "drew barrymore"
- Posted Mar 20th 2010 at 08:11 AM by Caitlin McCormack
In this day of celebrity entourages and PR protection, it's rare for a star to make a false statement. But Hollywood is nowhere near perfect, and every so often its peeps will make an off-colour comment or reveal more than they intended to. We keep you informed of the most noteworthy Tinseltown talk with our weekly installment of celebrity Quips & Quotes. This week: Drew Barrymore chi...
- Posted Mar 15th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Drew Barrymore has done a lot of living in her 35 years. She became an international star for her performance in 'E.T.' at age 6, but found herself in rehab at 13. By 27, she was a a double divorcee. In recent years, the star has revamped her image, starring in hits like 'Charlie's Angels' and 'Grey Gardens,' for which she received Golden Globe and SAG awards. In a new interview with the Daily ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2010 at 10:00 AM by Patricia Chui
The death of 38-year-old actor Corey Haim, after a history of drug abuse, was sad news to anyone who remembered him as that cute, gangly, cherub-faced kid from the '80s movies 'Lucas,' 'The Lost Boys' and 'License to Drive.' What's even more tragic is that Haim joins a long list of troubled former child and teen stars -- Brad Renfro, River Phoenix and Jonathan Brandis, to name a few -- who liv...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:24 PM by Megan Rumph
Just hours after clumsily forgetting to thank boyfriend Justin Long (for the second time!) during her SAG acceptance speech Saturday night, Drew Barrymore was seen braving the rain for some sandwiches and perhaps some damage control. People reports that the couple was spotted at an Italian deli in Santa Monica, California on Sunday afternoon. "Drew was hugging people while she and Justin were a...
- Posted Jan 25th 2010 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
Last year, Angelina Jolie made headlines by wearing a Max Azria dress backwards to the SAG awards. This year, there's no such fashion highlight -- but still, the Hollywood ladies managed to wow us on the red carpet at this year's ceremony. (Or in some cases, make our eyes roll.) Stylelist's Marissa Gold teamed up with PopEater's Denise Warner to debate the night's best and worst looks from dif...
- Posted Jan 24th 2010 at 07:21 AM by Marc Schneider
Before any more award shows, Drew Barrymore should, um, polish up one of those, um, acceptance speeches before, uh, she gets there. The bubbly actress stammered and stuttered her way through her thank yous after snagging a SAG for her stunning performance in the TV movie 'Grey Gardens' on Saturday night. It was her second flubbed speech in a week, coming on the tails of her self-admitted screwi...
- Posted Jan 17th 2010 at 10:25 PM by Bryan Alexander
Drew Barrymore is the latest celebrity in the forget-the-date speech doghouse. The actress was so shocked on the winner's podium of the Golden Globes, that she neglected to mention her date, on-again off-again boyfriend Justin Long, in her speech. This after she kissed him before heading up on the stage....
- Posted Dec 7th 2009 at 02:55 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instinct to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater Canada brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood. This week we get an overload of sequins, a ton of glitter, and we learn a lesson: even if you're an older lady or still a teenager, you're fully capable of choosing - and rocking - good fashion. ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2009 at 05:00 AM by Steven Avalos
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears
Everyone grows and changes, but in Hollywood the maturing process sometimes requires more drastic measures like laying on the sex appeal, ditching your clothes and making sure everyone knows you're "not that innocent." We've combed through plenty of movies, videos and photo shoots to showcase how our favorite good girls decided to amp up their sex appeal. Britney Spears Britney Spears bu...
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Amy Wilkinson
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Troublemakers -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Brad Pitt
The he-said/she-said between actress Lindsay Lohan and father Michael Lohan reached a fever pitch this past week as Lindsay took to Twitter to vent her frustrations with dear old dad. "My father is a lunatic and doesn't even deserve such a title since he's never been around in my life other than when he'd threaten me and my family," she wrote. Michael certainly hasn't been mum in this war or wo...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner Makes Surprise Visit to Boy Undergoing Chemo at Atlanta Hospital
- Joy Behar Says She Rejected an Offer to Return to The View: 'They Wouldn't Really Negotiate Well Enough For Me'
- Anonymous Tip Helps Solve Cold Case Murder After Nearly 40 Years - But the Killer Is Already Dead
- Valerie Harper reportedly rushed to hospital, 'doesn't look good'
- Ronda Rousey gained 15 lbs to feel more beautiful
- Woody Allen on relationship with Soon-Yi: She responded to someone who was paternal
- Paige Gets Nasty During Blonde Backstage Makeover—See the Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Marlins Play ''Fart Noises'' During Nationals Batting Practice: Watch Now!
- Kelly Ripa Breaks Her Foot in Dance Class, Jokes That Mark Consuelos "Loved This Moment of Suffering"—Watch!