Posts with tag "drew carey"
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Drew Carey debuted a strikingly slim figure at a party in Los Angeles last night, picture above right. The photo on the left is from a mere five months ago, when Carey celebrated his 500th episode of 'The Price is Right.' This new development is arguably the healthiest that Carey, 52, has ever looked in his 15-plus years on TV. Kind of reminds us of John Goodman's recent transformation! Congr...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
'Price Is Right' icon Bob Barker passed the baton skinny mic over to Drew Carey about three years ago, and at the time the transition of power went smoothly. So, what does he think of his replacement these days? "[Drew] does his show differently than I did," Barker confided to a total stranger (ie. a friendly TMZ cameraman) on Monday. "I tried to make the show really exciting and he doesn't do tha...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and, really...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''