Posts with tag "drew carey"
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 12:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Drew Carey debuted a strikingly slim figure at a party in Los Angeles last night, picture above right. The photo on the left is from a mere five months ago, when Carey celebrated his 500th episode of 'The Price is Right.' This new development is arguably the healthiest that Carey, 52, has ever looked in his 15-plus years on TV. Kind of reminds us of John Goodman's recent transformation! Congr...
- Posted Jul 27th 2010 at 11:01 AM by PopEater Staff
'Price Is Right' icon Bob Barker passed the baton skinny mic over to Drew Carey about three years ago, and at the time the transition of power went smoothly. So, what does he think of his replacement these days? "[Drew] does his show differently than I did," Barker confided to a total stranger (ie. a friendly TMZ cameraman) on Monday. "I tried to make the show really exciting and he doesn't do tha...
- Posted Jan 6th 2010 at 08:31 PM by Sam Brand
He's young enough to run around like a lunatic fit freak on live TV. And old enough to be releasing his 59th workout video. Richard Simmons (Queen Latifah, too) appeared on 'Ellen' on Wednesday to twist, shout, sweat, sell videos to the world, and prove that the fitness icon is very much alive and flamboyantly kicking. But who does this guy think he is, where on earth did he come from, and, really...
- Posted Dec 21st 2009 at 09:00 PM by Amber James
Twitter exploded in 2009 as celebrities invaded the social media blog to rant or babble mindlessly in 140 characters or less. Our favorite stars revealed way more personal information than we ever deemed necessary. Even so, Twitter made us feel like these stars were at our fingertips. We witnessed Robert Pattinson's first tweet, saw Kanye West fall victim to a death hoax and even discovered Meg...
- Posted Oct 9th 2009 at 01:02 PM by PopEater Staff
We know you can't keep track of every celebrity Twitter account, so we're cutting through the social media jungle to give you the best, worst and sometimes just absurd celebrity tweets of the day. See what celebrities on Twitter like Chris Brown, Tori Spelling and Billy Ray Cyrus are doing today -- in 140 characters or less......
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Getty Found Dead: The Latest Tragedy in the Super-Rich Dynasty's Curse?
- River Monsters: Watch Jeremy Wade Get Way Too Close to a Killer Crocodile
- Katie Couric Pulled an April Fools' Prank on James Corden That Left Him Breathless
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!