Posts with tag "drew lachey"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo are busy planning their wedding, but no one, and that includes Nick's brother and Best Man Drew, are privy to any of the details including the date. "We have been told to expect a phone call and expect to jump on a plane," Drew told me backstage recently at 'New York Live' where we were both appearing as guests. "It could be any day now so we are all ready."...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Son Prefers Jimmy Fallon's Version of 'Let It Go' to His Dad's (VIDEO)
- It's Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday with Blake Shelton!
- Ashley Hebert Welcomes a Baby Boy
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Khloé Kardashian and Penelope Disick Now Share Clothes—See the Cute Pic!
- Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Rihanna If He Danced Like Chris Brown—Watch Now!
- Michael Phelps Breaks Silence After DUI Arrest: "I Am Deeply Sorry to Everyone I Have Let Down"