Posts with tag "drew lachey"
- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 08:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Top News
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minillo are busy planning their wedding, but no one, and that includes Nick's brother and Best Man Drew, are privy to any of the details including the date. "We have been told to expect a phone call and expect to jump on a plane," Drew told me backstage recently at 'New York Live' where we were both appearing as guests. "It could be any day now so we are all ready."...
- Posted Nov 6th 2009 at 05:00 PM by Laura Ferreiro
Those synchronized dance moves, color-coordinated outfits, four-part harmonies and emotive solos -- who does them better than boy bands? With the Backstreet Boys (photo, left) in the midst of a "comeback" tour and Robbie Williams' recent announcement that he plans to perform again with Take That (photo, right), we thought it only fitting to find out what their contemporary boy bands have been up...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!