Posts with tag "drinking"
- Posted Nov 10th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Katy Perry wants her audience to have a good time, and sometimes that includes drinks on the house. At a Microsoft and AT&T-sponsored event at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Monday, the singer, who recently married comedian Russell Brand, asked her audience how they were enjoying their free drinks, only to be met with a disappointed reaction from the crowd. The New York Post reports ...
- Posted Nov 5th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have been longtime friends, business partners and, if you believe the rumors, lovers. Their latest collaboration has less to do with overseeing an empire and more to do with getting back to nature, with the pair undertaking a two-day camping adventure in Yosemite National Park. See our favorite moments from the trip after the jump! ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tori Spelling: I'm Overprotective of Finn After My Difficult Pregnancy
- Hoda Kotb Shows Off Bikini Body in Miami
- Jenni Rivera: Celebs Share Favorite Memories One Year After Her Death
- Disney Diva! Selena Gomez drops F-bomb and storms off stage at Jingle Ball
- Kanye West: 'I'm putting my life at risk' like a police officer with 'Yeezus' tour
- MTV reportedly cancels 'Teen Mom 3'
- TV Recap: ?The Amazing Race,' ?Once Upon a Time,' and ?Homeland' ? VIDEO
- Google celebrates computer programmer Grace Hopper
- New dog, old tricks in revamped ?Family Guy' intro ? VIDEO
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire, Reveals "the Best Thing" She Got From Marriage to Russell Brand
- Sleepy Hollow Sneak Peek: Ichabod. And. Abbie. Under. The. Mistletoe. What Are You Waiting For? Watch!
- Miranda Kerr on Orlando Bloom: "We Still Love and Care for Each Other Deeply"