Posts with tag "dui"
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 08:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Actress and model Estella Warren is in some seriously hot water. The 'Planet of the Apes' actress was arrested late Monday night in L.A. on suspicion of DUI, hit and run, assault, and felony escape. According to TMZ, a police officer witnessed Warren slam a Toyota Prius into three parked cars and drive away. After she was pulled over, she reportedly resisted arrest and kicked a police officer....
- Posted Oct 29th 2010 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Brandi Glanville, ex-wife of 'Chase' actor Eddie Cibrian, is having a rough go of things. Glanville was initially thrust into the public eye when the press got wind of her husband's infidelity, and now she's been thrown in the slammer. On Thursday night, Glanville was pulled over by police in Beverly Hills, who allegedly smelled alcohol and subsequently arrested her for DUI, reports TMZ. ...
- Posted Sep 3rd 2010 at 02:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Chris Klein pleaded no contest Friday morning to his most recent DUI -- obtained June 16 on a Los Angeles highway -- and was sentenced to a 96-hour jail stint that he's actually already served. Before his sentencing, Klein apologized to the judge. "I apologize for my wrongdoing and I really appreciate the court giving me the opportunity to prove how seriously I took all of this," Klein told...
- Posted Nov 30th 2009 at 06:31 AM by PopEater Staff
David Hasselhoff has reportedly been released from a California hospital following his hospitalization for a seizure and subsequent "psychiatric hold," according to RadarOnline, but the troubles don't stop there. His ex-wife Pamela Bach was arrested over the weekend for drunk driving, TMZ is reporting -- and her blood-alcohol test results are not looking good....
- Posted Oct 18th 2009 at 11:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Stephanie Pratt, star of 'The Hills' and sister to PopEater's pal Spencer, has been arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence in Hollywood, according to TMZ. She was reportedly arrested at 3:45 a.m. and taken into custody. ...
- Posted Oct 16th 2009 at 07:07 AM by PopEater Staff
Lindsay Lohan has been ordered to appear in court on Friday by the judge who presided over her DUI case, TMZ is reporting. The judge reportedly got information from the alcohol education program that Lohan was forced to participate in that sparked his decision for the prompt hearing....
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 08:26 AM by PopEater Staff
Mel Gibson wants his record wiped clean of the DUI that sidelined his career three years ago. In court papers obtained by TMZ, the actor-director's lawyer lays out plans to ask a judge to remove the DUI, citing his successful completion of a 3-year probation. According to the report, Gibson's lawyer, Blair Berk, will make the request early next week. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who Blamed a Lack of Rehearsal Time for His DWTS Ouster?
- Cheryl Burke Has a 'Nurturing' New Boyfriend
- John Stamos's Mother Has Died
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- ?True Detective': Will the real Vince Vaughn step forward?
- ?Lion King' musical has the top box office in entertainment
- Is Miley Cyrus' Latest Art Hinting at a Broken Heart? Singer Draws a Sad Alien That Apparently Thinks Too Much—Take a Look!
- NCIS: New Orleans Premieres: Was Another Spin-Off Really Necessary?
- John Stamos Mourns the Death of His Mom: She Was "The Love of My Life"