Posts with tag "dustin diamond"
- Posted Oct 31st 2009 at 10:00 AM by Brenna Ehrlich
First Mackenzie Phillips tells us she was keeping it in the family with her Mamas & the Papas papa, then it turns out David Letterman was mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure. Celebrity sex scandals have taken a weird turn this fall, and that's saying a lot -- it takes a heck of a gossip mag-scorcher to knock Joe America out of his cozy La-Z-boy. Still, sex scandals have been de...
- Posted Sep 30th 2009 at 02:49 PM by PopEater Staff
Yesterday, we gave you a very candid, very descriptive interview with Dustin Diamond, where he dished about all of the tales and exploits during his Screech-centric 'Saved By the Bell' days in his tell-all book, 'Behind the Bell.' Well, now PopEater is giving the world an exclusive reading from the book, done by none other than Dustin himself. In the video, Diamond reads a passage about his...
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 05:59 PM by Mike Hess
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Hottest Stories
Dustin Diamond shot to infamy as the gangly character Screech on 'Saved By the Bell,' the massively popular show that revolutionized Saturday morning television. While the show was kid-safe, what went on behind the scenes wasn't according to Diamond, who tells of all the sex, drugs and drama in 'Behind The Bell.' Dustin sat down to chat exclusively with PopEater to talk about the book's boldest...
- Posted Sep 24th 2009 at 01:51 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
Dustin Diamond writes about his time starring on 'Saved by the Bell' as dork Screech in his new memoir 'Behind the Bell' -- and airs his co-stars' dirty secrets, Usmagazine.com reports. Sex and drugs were par for the course during the filming of 'Bell,' Diamond says. He also claims that he "could smell a certain 'smoke,'" on set and adds that he believes Mark-Paul Gosselaar -- who played Zack...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!