Posts with tag "dwts"
- Posted May 11th 2011 at 01:28 AM by AOL TV Editors
If it were solely up to the judges on 'Dancing with the Stars', Ralph Macchio would have been eliminated last night. Dancing through a knee injury, the former 'Karate Kid' star racked up 46 points from the panel across two performances, while the other four competitors stacked up from 52 to 55 points. Luckily for Macchio, there is an audience vote element as it gave him a chance. That said, it...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 05:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley got off to a great start on her night with a 28 for the Argentine Tango. That proved to be her best marks of the season, but she didn't sit back and tackled her second performance on 'Dancing with the Stars' with as much fervor and conviction. During Bruno Tonioli's praise, Alley apparently dropped an s-bomb on live television, but the ABC censors caught it. In fact, they got...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
The top five couples took to the stage on 'Dancing with the Stars' this week, but one of the celebrities didn't get the practice time he was used to. "At this point in a normal week, Ralph and I would have at least put in 40 hours of rehearsal already," said Ralph Macchio's partner Karina Smirnoff. "We've only done nine because of Ralph's leg injury." Macchio had a cyst rupture behind his...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 01:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
With the group performances a wash on last nights competition episode, it was down to their individual numbers to determine would be leaving the show this week on 'Dancing with the Stars'. Ralph Macchio and Hines Ward tied with the highest marks of the night, making them likely to be safe. Chelsea Kane was two points behind with 34 points, but would that be enough? Huddled around the bottom...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 02:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
This week the six remaining couples were divided into two groups on 'Dancing With the Stars'. Each group performed a Cha-Cha-Cha, and while it was ultimately a draw in the judge's scores, we had a lot of fun watching "Team Chelsea." Chelsea Kane was chosen as one of the team leaders, because along with Hines Ward she has the highest points from the judges so far this season. Made up of Kane...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 02:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
A new week means a new fall on 'Dancing with the Stars'. But this time Kirstie Alley was nowhere near the incident. In fact, it was front-runner Ralph Macchio's professional partner Karina Smirnoff who fell and fell hard, but it looked more like a wardrobe incident than a dancing error. Macchio was sporting a long jacket with a flared bottom that cascaded across the floor when he got low,...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 01:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
The theme of the week is "Guilty Pleasures" on 'Dancing with the Stars'. Kendra Wilkinson and her partner Louis Van Amstel embraced that theme in more than just their music selection. She also brought dance club and some would say stripper moves to the dance floor. At one point, she was on the judges' table shaking everything she had right above Len Goodman, who was leaning back in a mixture of...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
Another Tuesday means elimination on 'Dancing with the Stars'. But with each consecutive week, it's getting more challenging to determine which dancer deserves to go the most, and more difficult to say goodbye to the ones leaving us. This week was a tough one, as one of the early front-runners continued to struggle and even tied for the lowest judges' marks of the week. But it was a three way...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:35 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley was probably thrilled to strike that final domineering pose of her Fox Trot as it marked the first time in three weeks of 'Dancing with the Stars' that she got through a dance without a single mishap. While it was a fun and patriotic dance to The Guess Who's 'American Woman,' we weren't as sold on Alley's odd jumpsuit wardrobe selection. Maksim Chmerkovskiy kept it simple by...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 01:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel went into this week's 'Dancing with the Stars' results show with the lowest score from the judges for their Viennese Waltz. At only 18 points, the next closest couple was Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya at 21. In other words, it was going to take the power of the people to save the former 'Girl Next Door.' But so far this season, we haven't seen...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Which Pro Is Preparing to Leave Dancing with the Stars?
- See Who Got Booted from Dancing with the Stars
- Psychology Professor Pleads Guilty in Killing of Alleged Rapist
- 'Easy Rider' chopper going up for auction next month
- Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie' adds Mark Feuerstein for final season
- Ecuador's PR firm reportedly spent more than $500G on celebrity endorsements
- This ?Scandal' clothing line lets you dress just like Olivia Pope
- ?Orange Is the New Black' meets ?Golden Girls' in new mash-up video
- Bruce Springsteen headlines Stand Up For Heroes event
- Falling Skies Tragedy: Security Guard Killed on TNT Drama's Vancouver Set
- Big Brother's Eviction Shocker! Who Didn't Make it to the Final Four?
- Saturday Night Live's Nasim Pedrad Recalls Meeting Kim Kardashian, Reveals Unaired Impression of Aziz Ansari—Watch Now!