Posts with tag "dwts"
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 01:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kirstie Alley has stumbled into a run of bad luck on 'Dancing with the Stars'. But it wasn't a stumble that tripped her up this week. Rather, she lost her shoe during a spin with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy. The camera crew had a choice to either follow Chmerkovskiy, who was doing a bit of a solo across the floor while Alley held a seated position, or zoom in on her frantically fumbling to get...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 01:15 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like romance is in the air between 'American Idol's' Pia Toscano and 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Mark Ballas. TMZ is reporting that the Toscano and Ballas were seen on a dinner date at Gulfstream restaurant in Los Angeles on Friday, a day after the singer's surprise elimination from the competition. PEOPLE is quoting a source who said that it was Toscano who "had a crush" on Ballas...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
In this third week of competition on 'Dancing with the Stars', there were some pretty clear front-runners and some pretty clear contenders for being the next contestant sent home. For the second week in a row, talk show host Wendy Williams and her professional dancer partner Tony Dovolani received the lowest marks from the judges. They also had the second-lowest points total last week, just...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 AM by AOL TV Editors
It may not have looked like a massive tumble, but Maksim Chmerkovskiy clearly injured something rather painfully toward the beginning of his rumba with Kirstie Alley on 'Dancing with the Stars' this week. Chmerkovskiy said his "thigh just gave out." In a number filled with emotional meaning for Alley, it was a shame they got off to such a shaky start. Even after they recovered their feet,...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 01:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
After two weeks of performances, there has been a consistency toward the bottom of the leader board on 'Dancing With the Stars.' Wendy Williams and "Psycho Mike" Catherwood have struggled with the lowest overall scores each week from the judges. Could support from viewers at home save them? It certainly wasn't going to be easy for them, but we've seen crazier things on this show. Wendy Williams...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 12:50 AM by AOL TV Editors
In a show about dancing, Chris Brown brought the acrobatics on this first 'Dancing With the Stars' elimination show of the season. He may not have been in danger of getting cut from the show -- though there was some speculation after his 'Good Morning America' meltdown -- but he fought like his career was on the line. With two performances, 'DWTS' and ABC certainly weren't shying away from...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 01:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
After scoring a 19 last week for his cha-cha-cha, Chris Jericho pleasantly surprised the judges this week with his quickstep on 'Dancing with the Stars.' The quickstep is traditionally known as one of the most difficult dances to master, and yet the wrestler and his professional partner, Cheryl Burke, proved to be both light in their steps and graceful across the floor. Len Goodman summed up...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 03:00 AM by Christo Varghese
The sexual chemistry between 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Lacey Schwimmer and "Psycho" Mike has ABC worried. "The network [ABC] asked them to tone down the sexual undertones," a source told RadarOnline.com. "They know there is a spark there -- everyone is talking about their amazing chemistry." "They basically told them to cool it with the sexual tension," the source continued. "But they...
- Posted Feb 28th 2011 at 10:40 PM by AOL TV Editors
The 'Dancing With the Stars' 2011 spring cast, announced Monday night during 'The Bachelor,' includes a talk show host, model, football star, Disney Channel starlet and '80s acting faves. So, all in all, it was a typical line-up for the popular ABC reality show. The rumors reported earlier came true: 'Cheers' star Kirstie Alley and former Hugh Hefner girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson are both on the...
- Posted Nov 23rd 2010 at 11:22 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- TV News
After an eventful finale where Kyle Massey, Bristol Palin and Jennifer Grey gave it their all, it became obvious that any one of them could win the Mirror Ball trophy. Who was crowned the 'Dancing With The Stars' winner for Season 11. (Spoiler alert!) >>...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Modern Chateau Kim & Kanye's Over-the-Top Wedding Venue?
- Cardinals Pitchers Adorably Botch Frozen Song at Charity Karaoke
- American Idol: Jena Irene and Alex Preston Rule the Night
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Miley Cyrus Will "Remain Hospitalized" for Severe Allergic Reaction to Medication—Exclusive Update!
- Arrow Introduces a Classic DC Villain, American Idol's New Frontrunner Emerges and More OMG TV Moments
- Sofía Vergara Was "Nervous" Filming Threesome in Fading Gigolo, Got Pointers From Co-Star Sharon Stone