Posts with tag "ebay"
- Posted Apr 30th 2010 at 02:30 PM by John Mitchell
Are you a Madonna fan who happens to have a few million lying around collecting dust? Well, if you are looking to waste it, we know where you can go! An eBay seller is trying to unload a treasure trove of possessions, alleging they once belonged to Melissa Crowe, Her Madgesty's former assistant. Most notable among the items are 17 personal journals the seller says are Madonna's own -- and they can ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 10:13 AM by PopEater Staff
Estelle Getty's prized 1988 Emmy has surfaced on Ebay -- a year after her death. The trophy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for 'The Golden Girls' was put up for sale by a seller that specializes in fine art. The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences is working to have the Emmy returned, NY Post reports. The initial asking price is $15,000. No bids have been made as of ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2009 at 05:00 PM by PopEater Staff
How does two tickets to Scarlett Johansson's 'Iron Man 2' premiere next summer and possibly meeting the Golden Globe-nominated superstar sound? Pretty sweet, right? What if we told you that it's possible, and you'd be donating to a good cause as well? Even better. Scarlett is teaming up with eBay and Oxfam America to auction off a bunch of Hollywood-related items, including two tickets to the ...
- Posted Aug 19th 2009 at 12:22 PM by PopEater Staff
A small crypt located above Marilyn Monroe's final resting spot is up for sale and currently one of the most expensive pieces of real estate (on a per-square-foot basis) on the market! The wife of deceased entrepreneur Richard Poncher is selling his grave in order to make some fast cash to help pay off the $1.6-million mortgage on her 1 3/4 acre Beverly Hills home, L.A. Times reports. The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon