Posts with tag "eclipse"
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 03:31 PM by Denise Warner
'The Twilight Saga: New Moon' patriarch Peter Facinelli stopped by the PopEater offices to talk about his experiences with the film and much more. Peter tells us about the premiere what he's looking forward to about 'Eclipse,' working with three different directors, the scrutiny that his co-stars are constantly under, his Twitter life and what he knows about 'Breaking Dawn.' 'I hope that...
- Posted Nov 4th 2009 at 05:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have taken to calling each other "husband" and "wife" on the set of 'Eclipse.' Fans are well aware that Bella and Edward get engaged in the story and since tabloids have been calling the real-life pair "Engaged!" on a regular basis, Harper's Bazaar decided to interview them separately and have a little newlywed game action. Here goes ... Who is more...
- Posted Sep 1st 2009 at 09:31 AM by PopEater Staff
In between filming 'New Moon' and 'Eclipse,' star Kristen Stewart cut her hair to play rocker Joan Jett in the bio pic 'The Runaways.' But the mullet Stewart currently has obviously won't work for her role as Bella Swan. So producers put her in a wig to film the third movie. And from the looks of it, it's the same hair piece worn by Taylor Lautner -- who plays Bella' best bud Jacob -- in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Why Lady Gaga Looks for 'Clothes with a Soul'
- See Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts Peg Each Other in the Face with Balls (VIDEO)
- Review: The Goofy Genius of Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- About that time Chris Pratt flashed Amy Poehler
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Justin Bieber Moves Past Orlando Bloom Drama, Posts Flirty Selfie With Model Pal Shanina Shaik
- Don't Ever Change, Real Housewives of New Jersey! The Ladies Throw Down at a First-Responders Party—Watch Now
- Wait, What?! Cobie Smulders Was Almost Kate on Lost! Plus, Hear How HIMYM Made Her "F—king Weep"