Posts with tag "ed helms"
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 08:33 AM by Kelly Fisher
Who knew a tattoo could cause so much drama? The face ink Ed Helm's character gets in 'The Hangover 2' may get a makeover when the film is released on DVD -- all thanks to a lawsuit that almost stopped the release of the movie altogether. In the film, Helm's character wakes up to find he has a facial tattoo identical to the one sported by Mike Tyson. However, Tyson's tattoo artist, S. Victor...
- Posted May 20th 2011 at 01:20 AM by AOL TV Editors
Fans of 'Saturday Night Live' know that not every sketch makes it onto the live show. Several are cut even just before they go to air, having survived through the dress rehearsal. Because of this, there is tape of most of these cut sketches, and 'The Tonight Show' had one from the most recent episode, hosted by Ed Helms. While the final product was an uneven mix of funny moments and awkward...
- Posted Feb 15th 2011 at 03:01 PM by Nicki Gostin
Ed Helms is on quite a roll. He's got his day job on 'The Office' as an uptight, rage-suppressing paper salesman. He was part of the smash hit 'The Hangover' (the sequel has finished filming). And now he's starring in 'Cedar Rapids' as a sweet, slightly naïve insurance salesman who learns about life at an Iowa convention. He spoke to PopEater about the new film and how the 'Office' cast...
- Posted Oct 19th 2010 at 02:24 PM by PopEater Staff
The Comedy Fights Malaria campaign takes a brand-new approach to an age-old health issue, using humor to keep malaria in the spotlight. Featuring a broad range of stars, including Ed Helms, John Mayer, Elizabeth Banks, BJ Novak and Nick Kroll, the organization hopes to raise awareness for the disease. "Comedy Fights Malaria is a fresh, different and truly funny way to get people thinking about...
- Posted Feb 26th 2010 at 05:00 PM by Zach Dionne
With John Krasinski facing off against comparative no-names for the role of Captain America, he could very well end up donning the tights in the forthcoming film adaptation of the popular comic. How about the rest of 'The Office'? Steve Carell ditching the NBC hit for a full-time career on the silver screen somehow still hasn't materialized, but one day, our beloved prime time co-workers will...
- Posted Dec 15th 2009 at 09:45 AM by Bryan Alexander
One of the most persistent internet rumors about 'The Hangover' is that director Todd Phillips wanted to use a real stunner during the hilarious taser-scene in last year's smash hit comedy. So on the eve of the DVD release, PopEater sought out the actual man holding the stun gun -- comedian, beer-spokesman and the film's over-the-top cop Rob Riggle. Riggle says the rumor started on the set of...
- Posted Nov 17th 2009 at 10:00 AM by PopEater Staff
GQ.com has named their men of the year and among the illustrious honorees are Tom Brady, Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis and Ed Helms of 'The Hangover,' Chris Pine, Clint Eastwood and President Barack Obama. Check Out Their Individual Covers Below and See GQ.com for the Rest ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco Throws Baby Shower with Massages, Mocktails & a Giant Giraffe Cake (PHOTOS)
- Graffiti Artist Humanizes the Homeless by Painting Their Dreams
- Was One of the Property Brothers Nearly The Bachelor?
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Marla Sokoloff Pregnant! Actress Expecting Baby No. 2 With Husband Alec Puro
- John Oliver's All-Dog Supreme Court Is So Much More Watchable Than the Regular Supreme Court—and That's the Point
- Kate Beckinsale Sports Blond Hairstyle On the Set of The Disappointments Room—See the Pic!